• Thread starter eeyyaall6
  • Start date
  • Views 10,750
YTTritanHD

YTTritanHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah thanks for showing my PvE footage. This is the full tutorial for the PvP version.
Enjoy!

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it the same method for PvE?

s0cal951

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i seen people doing this today & was wondering what the hell was gonig on
now i know why

YTTritanHD

YTTritanHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TritanArmy wants attention especially the one with annoying voice. They go out saying they aren't going to post out how to do it and when others find out themselves they suddenly come out saying how to do it just for the views
Explain why the channel needs attention. Lets just say some people need to have a voice tutorial as well as a text. the original thread showed our video being used in PvE so it's only right to show our PvP version. You have a problem with that?

YTTritanHD

YTTritanHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FIRST OF ALL:
F/uck Datto he is sad man pointing at people and accusing them. your king of Youtube channel is cool and far more entertaining than others.
SECOND:
People always going to talk **** on the net
FINALLY:
WHEN IS YOUR NEWSLETTER COMING OUT! DON'T IGNORE THE FANS! DO I NEED TO TALK $HIT FOR YOU TO ANSWER??
You are one of many that support what we do. The news letter will come soon mate. keep up the great work on here. If you have anything you'd like to share with our community let me know and we'll help you out. Thanks bro.

DemonMods97

DemonMods97

DemonHD
Reaction score
Sin$
You are one of many that support what we do. The news letter will come soon mate. keep up the great work on here. If you have anything you'd like to share with our community let me know and we'll help you out. Thanks bro.
hey tritan i support what u do i have been in a many of ur games back in bo1 n bo2 n now ur on to destiny i watched pretty much all ur videos and if u have destiny on xbox 360 u should pm me ur gt im playing with mods so i could help ya find some glitches

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
TritanArmy actually did the right thing by posting his video in the thread that already existed for the glitch instead of making a new thread. The OP did already have one of his videos in there anyway, he's not making that up. Deleted most the posts that were discussing this.

T

Taco_Party

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TritanArmy actually did the right thing by posting his video in the thread that already existed for the glitch instead of making a new thread. The OP did already have one of his videos in there anyway, he's not making that up. Deleted most the posts that were discussing this.
The first video they made covering this glitch they said they weren't going to show how to do it but once everyone found out a already before they posted how to do it then they decide to show how to proving my point the tritanarmy are just attention seekers

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The first video they made covering this glitch they said they weren't going to show how to do it but once everyone found out a already before they posted how to do it then they decide to show how to proving my point the tritanarmy are just attention seekers
I watched the video in which they said hopefully everyone can figure it out. After reading the comments below it looked like they didn't want to be responsible for helping publicize another glitch possibly pushing back more things. They would have got b****ed at for releasing it and would have got b****ed at for not releasing it. Obviously after someone else posted the method it doesn't even matter and he needs to get that video up for the sake of his channel.

If you guys want to argue about who does what for attention, go do it on YouTube. As long as this section isn't getting spammed, I could care less as Tritan did the right thing as far as this forum goes.

YTTritanHD

YTTritanHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I watched the video in which they said hopefully everyone can figure it out. After reading the comments below it looked like they didn't want to be responsible for helping publicize another glitch possibly pushing back more things. They would have got b****ed at for releasing it and would have got b****ed at for not releasing it. Obviously after someone else posted the method it doesn't even matter and he needs to get that video up for the sake of his channel.

If you guys want to argue about who does what for attention, go do it on YouTube. As long as this section isn't getting spammed, I could care less as Tritan did the right thing as far as this forum goes.

Thanks for seeing the whole side of things. Goes to show that Se7ensins has some great guys moderating the forums. GG bro.

Platinum_Analogy

Platinum_Analogy

Reaction score
Sin$
You showed a video showing us how to do it on PvP! Thanks for that, but we also want to know the PvE version as it drastically helps us out! How do you do the PvE version?

Lurch Skywalker

Lurch Skywalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm glad this was brought to my attention! Thanks OP! Even if I don't main a Hunter, it's good to know what to look out for!

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone write up a legitimate tutorial on how to do this in PvE?

C

Chopper Eater

Reaction score
Sin$
^ Seriously though, wtf. I've been following this friggin post for like a month now waiting for someone to explain how to do pve version, or even confirm they've actually done it. I even made an acct just to reply to this bs. Someone seriously say something about how to do if in pve, cause I've tried a lot... Come on, tritan, show us something useful.

Platinum_Analogy

Platinum_Analogy

Reaction score
Sin$
^ Seriously though, wtf. I've been following this friggin post for like a month now waiting for someone to explain how to do pve version, or even confirm they've actually done it. I even made an acct just to reply to this bs. Someone seriously say something about how to do if in pve, cause I've tried a lot... Come on, tritan, show us something useful.
Been waiting to and been trying stuff out. No luck

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try it as well, but even if it's easily replicable, it doesn't seem to be very useful in high level activities. There are quite a few videos of it so it obviously seems it can be done by some regardless if it's actually useful or not.

baytreez510

baytreez510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys not follow destiny ????? This has been patched and taken outta the game

Top Bottom
Login
Register