Discovery ShadowKeep Broken/Glitched/Similar

• Thread starter Primitive Rebel
  • Start date
  • Views 1,763
Primitive Rebel

Primitive Rebel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Destiny 2 Gamers, Guardians, and Friends, I wanted to get some feedback on any broken things in the game you may have already, or eventually come across that we can keep track of for fun purposes only, any kind of glitches , bugs, malfunctions of any type, any source, any system so that People like-minded can have fun with, or expand on, and maybe keep it quiet for as long as possible if its mutually accepted as that, or the opposite being something that needs fixing that I can put in one of my videos or we can help spread the word to the proper people, to speed up the process of said thing being fixed faster as well..So, just basically wanted to have a section around these types of things in the 7Sins Glitching community if your interested, or if we wanna just shoot the breeze about things already broken in the game, and interesting finds that only these types if people would find interesting lol. So anything, or any feedback, ideas, or nonsense around this is what I'm trying to say I guess..Looking forward to an ongoing topic discussion with whom ever wants to comment.Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register