• Thread starter DONTxMESSxABOUT
  • Start date
  • Views 777
D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi every one i am just wondering if there is a file that tell the setup2.xml to run like the setup to tells the content.dat to run thx for any help :biggrin:

D

Deluxe901

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
hi every one i am just wondering if there is a file that tell the setup2.xml to run like the setup to tells the content.dat to run thx for any help :biggrin:

Look in .Sco files, there is things about the Setup2.xl, thats if you can find it.

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look in .Sco files, there is things about the Setup2.xl, thats if you can find it.
oh gr8 well thas out the window i was thinking to bypass the mods u need to bypass the setup2.xml by changing the name of it them you could bypass the content.dat because u could edit the setup but a well thx

D

Deluxe901

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
oh gr8 well thas out the window i was thinking to bypass the mods u need to bypass the setup2.xml by changing the name of it them you could bypass the content.dat because u could edit the setup but a well thx

Nope Setup2.xml is patched cant remember why, dont really care, modding has a new reason :wink:

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i no but its a file like the weapon file and if u can change the name of it then it will be bypassed

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so was the weapon file till they changed the name of it in the last bypass

LOKIOLR

LOKIOLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
default.xex is what points to the setup2.xml file. So unfortunately there's not much you can do there.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why cant we open that
Its not that you cant open it, you can actually mod it, but it cant be resigned with M$ signature so only JTAGs can play.. Thats why I always say that weaponinfo mods arent coming back for ISO mods but JTAGs can bypass the patch if they can get online in the first place..

Top Bottom
Login
Register