What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Setting up stealth on my RGH

• Thread starter SOLARsMODz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,479
SOLARsMODz

SOLARsMODz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been hearing a lot about this sawyerslive server. I would like to try the service, because I heard it's free.

First off, if it's either fake or a KV will last minutes on the server let me know, so I don't even waste my time on this. I'm doing this because I'm broke. No point in trying to save $15 a day if I spend $20 in KVs.

I've been looking around, and I've been hearing some mixed emotions as well. Something about the files not having XOSC spoofing.

Basically, if it's worth my time, could I get some help? If it's not, could you let me know?

albert5678

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That was my original kv from console :/ and i don't even know why they banned me as i haven't play online today cause it wasn't working. Maybe cause i checked my kv on their website?
You get banned quickly using these files as they don't have MAC spoofing.

XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers is my name, Hacking is my Game
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw these files are safe, BUT DO NOT USE or have ANY retail consoles connected to your router! if you do all the retails connected to that MAC/IP address will most likely be banned! (Due to the fact that Sawyer does not have a MAC address spoofer like XBLS and LiveHive. Please take caution when using these files! Learn everything here(I recommend you watch the whole thing): BTW these files just ruined XBLS and LiveHive for months... A update is coming out that is going to patch all Servers for awhile! :cry:

Have you ever seen "XBLS, XBLSE", Down for more then a Week they will be back up probably with then 2-5days they have been working on the new dash stuff and i highly dought that they will be "Shut down for awhile", Now XeLiveHive I have heard from good sources Will not mention who but "XeLiveHive will not be on the next update, Their files where given to them for 16747", Now if thats true that they won't be seeing "XeLiveHive" on next up date kinda like the original "XBLS" then "XBLS and XBLSE", will be the only servers left.

g5kid

g5kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XeLiveHive sucks. Use XBLSE its worth the extra $5.
I will see cause i need to buy a kv which costs like $20 or more and then again for xblse $20 i will see. 
But i just check if my kv is banned on the site and it says it's not banned ? why does the message on my xbox comes up that my console is banned then?

albert5678

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will see cause i need to buy a kv which costs like $20 or more and then again for xblse $20 i will see. 

But i just check if my kv is banned on the site and it says it's not banned ? why does the message on my xbox comes up that my console is banned then?
Did you check on the enforcement page?

rghZane

rghZane

Verified Skid.
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you ever seen "XBLS, XBLSE", Down for more then a Week they will be back up probably with then 2-5days they have been working on the new dash stuff and i highly dought that they will be "Shut down for awhile", Now XeLiveHive I have heard from good sources Will not mention who but "XeLiveHive will not be on the next update, Their files where given to them for 16747", Now if thats true that they won't be seeing "XeLiveHive" on next up date kinda like the original "XBLS" then "XBLS and XBLSE", will be the only servers left.

LiveHive will be on the next dashboard, its that "Dark Server" that will be kicked off as they had their files given/stolen as far as I'm aware.

Care to explain why LiveHive sucks?
XBLSE pay for their updates/help from XBLS (previous update they did), wouldn't that mean they suck? hmmm.

Saving $5 for a service that outputs the same result + has faster customer service? I'd take that deal personally.

Speech

Speech

Lost in space and time.
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a theory, because the files the xbl update are the main file that xbls uses to get the consoles online... :confused:

Top Bottom
Login
Register