[Servise] Want to rank up in Halo 3?

• Thread starter T7D Ghost
  • Start date
  • Views 504
T

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will help some people rank up in Halo 3 if you feel up to the challange. I have my own way of boosting that is almost 99% garanteed a win/level up unless your uterly garbage. Its a great way to boost your rank in Halo 3 and i am currently doing it on my new Halo 3 GT. My ranks atm is a 42 in TS that is my highest and i will gladly boost you in that playlist.

ATM i am not charging for this but i would gladly like donations and it would get you ranked up faster. Anyway if your interested pm me on se7ensin and we can discuss times when we can do this. I also have some people that can ATS/bridge if you want to do it that way.

MY GT is T7D Ghost

L

lolno56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a 46 in Doubles, and I want a 50. Can you boost me?

I'll go ahead and send you a friend request, but I can't send you XBL messages until you accept it. Apparently I'm "over the daily limit" of messages for people that aren't on my Friends List, haha.

J

JaxJags

Contributor
Reaction score
Can you help me in a couple playlists then? I'll donate.

M

mooncrest101

Reaction score
im a 44 in swat can you get me to a 50? my GT: Magnamite

N

NuHGeTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im pro at swat (by pro i mean pretty good) lol i can hold my rank against 50s (most) i just need some help :[ gamertag Dino Dave C

B

bhakta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you up to the challage to boost me up add me and we will see norcaljb21

U

UnHoLy DeFeAtt

Reaction score
Looking to attain a 50 in swat, I am currently a 43 and want free but let me know when you can help me out and Ill consider donating with say mps or live's currently dont have paypal.

Gamertag::UnHoLy DeFeAtt

B

Broach is Boss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a 45 in TD and I want a 50.. I'll donate too.

Gt: Broach is Boss
Add me

M

BTK Leverage

"Smile for all them haters."
Reaction score
Hey. I won't lie. I suck at halo 3. Like, some maps I'm good at. Then some, I'm absolutely terrible at. Im a 15 in Swat and my bro got me 28 in dubs and 33 in Team Slayer. Any hope for me getting in your boosting lobby? I would like to get Swat alot higher. Thanks!

Top Bottom