• Thread starter Genetic Paradox
  • Start date
  • Views 1,830
G

Genetic Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As the title says, service tag modding is no more. Offline, you can mod it to whatever the **** you please, but that's pointless because you can change it in-game to "****" or "TITS" if you want to. Online, it's whatever passes the server check. When you go online it checks to see if your service tag passes, if it doesn't it changes your service tag to the last working one you had.

That's right. If you're online and you change your service tag, it not only changes your local profile, it changes what they have as your service tag on their servers.

tl;dr No service tag modding for ODST.

X

x1unt0uch4bl3x1

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
than explain why my service tag is "****" the way to make this work is change your service tag to "DUDE" and then search that in hex editor and change each individual letter to what you want like "****" "****" "NAZI" "JEWS" whatever this works ad me on xbox my gt is X1B4N1SH3R1X

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats a lie my friend modded his to "****" hopefully this is proof:
Bungie.net : Halo 3 ODST Career Stats
look at his highlighted name next to it is his tag.

x1unt0uch4bl3x1 said:
than explain why my service tag is "****" the way to make this work is change your service tag to "DUDE" and then search that in hex editor and change each individual letter to what you want like "****" "****" "NAZI" "JEWS" whatever this works ad me on xbox my gt is X1B4N1SH3R1X

jews and nazi arnt blocked.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only played offline, I didn't mod it I just typed it in, my Service Tag is ****.

G

Genetic Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
I've only played offline, I didn't mod it I just typed it in, my Service Tag is ****.
They don't have any filters offline.

I

IxSN7xI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mine is F U C K :w00t:
just open your profile in a hex editor and search for your service tag
here is a video on how to do it... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TulWs7aviAw[/ame]

I

IxSN7xI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xbh1h2 said:
The guy on the video said it will just change back to what ever once you get online.

the first time i got online it changed it back to my last tag but then i tried it again and it worked

Top Bottom
Login
Register