Service decided to stop working today...

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by Krafty, Feb 14, 2009 with 4 replies and 393 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krafty

Krafty I ♥ asian women VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I jailbroke and unlocked with PwnageTool my first generation 8GB iPhone the day I traded it for the crapberry, and it's been fine ever since. Today I went to the store, and came back, and noticed that I had no service. It's been like this for about an hour now, I didn't upgrade the firmware, or anything. I dont know what happened between going to the store and turning back to the dorms that all the sudden I don't have service anymore.

I tried rebooting, I tried turning Airplane mode on and off, and it just says searching and then goes back to No Service a few minutes later.

What the hell happened?

2. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    Mine's jailbroken and working fine, so I'm guessing it must just be problems with the towers in your area. Maybe they're doing maintenance? You could call and ask...

3. OP
    Krafty

Ratings:
    Nevermind, false alarm. Mom didnt pay the phone bill :thumbdown:. Doesn't matter, I barely use it to make calls anyways.

4. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    Lol, that sucks. Well at least they didn't figure out a way to mess up jailbroken phones.

5. OP
    Krafty

Ratings:
    They did in the newest update, but I mean you have to be pretty stupid to jailbreak and then update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.