What's new

Discussion Servers? wtf

N0BLE 6

N0BLE 6

Guess i got my swagger back.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i have been playing reach for the past 2 days and the online players went from 500000 to 312 wtf is going on and i go to halo 3 and 1 million ppl are on. are there rly only 312 ppl on reach and i know they have been updateing the servers but. cmon

N

Nick632

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i have been playing reach for the past 2 days and the online players went from 500000 to 312 wtf is going on and i go to halo 3 and 1 million ppl are on. are there rly only 312 ppl on reach and i know they have been updateing the servers but. cmon

Yea I was playing team slayer and it said 1 Current Players lol

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah there is a problem with the server's im surprised this hasn't happed sooner.

A

arieldude18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a glitch in the servers, today it said there were 3 people on team objective, but I found a full lobby multiple times.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
im not being affected so im good but that is weird i thought i was on some weird type of crack

N

Nick632

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It just says there are that many player online but actually there is like 700 000 people playing right now so don't worry

H4Tr3D

H4Tr3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was doin this on MW2 earlier too it said there was 0 people in all playlists, just thought I'd add that.

OMNISniper

OMNISniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea earlier i had 8 ppl playing team slayer, we got each other every single time >_>

x JAZZY o

x JAZZY o

Reaction score
Sin$
Servers are being updated and messing up.
It started yesterday and I was like 'wth?'

but yeah, pretty much just a glitch and nothing to worry about

S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny funny. Yesterday me and my friend were in a party and he's like WTF? There 300 people online ?!

Top Bottom
Login
Register