What's new

Discussion Servers are down.

• Thread starter Toxiic Lead
  • Start date
  • Views 627
T

Toxiic Lead

Reaction score
EDIT: Servers are back and my rank is 42-43 again. So no luck.

So sorry for those of you who's hope I got up, but hey, Spyro has the video and can probably tell you all that I wasn't lying.

Last edited:
O

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You can only take 10k online, says it in the mod tool lol.

T

Toxiic Lead

Reaction score
and I'm telling you I just went from a 41-51. I can show a screenie of my 51 if you want? or you can try it yourself.

Also: chances are it disapears after the servers come back. But it definitely allowed me to change to a wetwork.

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
How did it skip you past SR-50 without you manually picking a specialization?

T

Toxiic Lead

Reaction score
I went into it selected my specialization and it put me to 51.

although waypoint says im a 43. im online at wetwork is selected and I just played a match of slayer and got xp towards my 52. I don't know wtf is going on.

M

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Reaction score
How did it skip you past SR-50 without you manually picking a specialization?
He is just trying to get hype over a supposed thing he cant prove at all.

T

Toxiic Lead

Reaction score
He is just trying to get hype over a supposed thing he cant prove at all.

Or, you can prove it yourself by trying. Like I said, chances are is that it disapears after the servers come back, I can take screenie of my waypoint and my online right now and you can see the difference yourself if that will help?

Before you try to flame me, try it.

Also, waypoint isn't showing any game history after the servers went down, although many are still able to play online. This may account for why waypoint can't verify Im a 51 yet and still says im a 43. I would be willing to add anyone on xbl if you want to join a game and verify that I am online, I'll even make a video of you in my lobby.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Premium
Reaction score
The only reason it worked is because the servers were down so nothing synced. Then once you got EXP, it synced with the server. You my friend, are lucky. Let's hope you don't get banned.

T

Toxiic Lead

Reaction score
The only reason it worked is because the servers were down so nothing synced. Then once you got EXP, it synced with the server. You my friend, are lucky. Let's hope you don't get banned.

Cross your fingers guys, I'll keep you updated, also Spyro, would you maybe be willing to verify me sometime for this?

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Premium
Reaction score
Cross your fingers guys, I'll keep you updated, also Spyro, would you maybe be willing to verify me sometime for this?
What do you mean? Like vouch for you? Sure, I mean if you have enough proof and are legit.

T

Toxiic Lead

Reaction score
What do you mean? Like vouch for you? Sure, I mean if you have enough proof and are legit.
Alright, I just made a video, I'll wait til the servers are back up to post it as it does show my gamertag in the video. (on waypoint and on my xbox)

actually, if I make the video private and on youtube would you watch?

Just reset my xbox: still an SR 51.

Last edited:
M

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Reaction score
Or, you can prove it yourself by trying. Like I said, chances are is that it disapears after the servers come back, I can take screenie of my waypoint and my online right now and you can see the difference yourself if that will help?

Before you try to flame me, try it.

Also, waypoint isn't showing any game history after the servers went down, although many are still able to play online. This may account for why waypoint can't verify Im a 51 yet and still says im a 43. I would be willing to add anyone on xbl if you want to join a game and verify that I am online, I'll even make a video of you in my lobby.
There is no proof from you so you need to stop acting like a smart a**, newbie. You need proof to verify. No proof, no yruth.

O

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Servers are down still dude. Or I was banned within the last 5 minutes without notice (I hope not)

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Premium
Reaction score
There is no proof from you so you need to stop acting like a smart a**, newbie. You need proof to verify. No proof, no yruth.
He does have proof as he showed me in a PM.

T

Toxiic Lead

Reaction score
Except I offered you proof and you didn't take the offer, on top of that, I made a video which I linked to Spyro, the reason I didn't link it to everyone as that it has my actual online GT, and I don't want everyone knowing it. I made this thread to share a discovery I made, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I did the right thing. All you did was complain and call BS on it without even trying it yourself WHILE the servers were down. Spyro's first comment explained what happened, as soon as waypoint relinked to halo 4, my loadouts, armor, and such came back, along with my actual SR rank. (43 now). S Spyro you can vouch for this correct? also O Otaku Se7en servers kept coming up and down, it connected just long enough to verify my sr rank and my loadouts.

Edit: Just checked my inbox on xbox, I got my message from Live with my code to unlock all specializations, just put it in and I have them all now, but they are all locked. I'm not sure what the significance is of this, but I feel that it is proof I was a wetwork earlier today. Spyro, I'll be glad to let you see the video of this as well.

B

Bird is the word

Music don't lie.
Reaction score
He didnt post it when i said it.
basically you expect him to show everyone then get banned? is that it? when someone on a site like this finds a way to change their level they are more likely to get banned especially when they have their GT in the video

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Premium
Reaction score
Except I offered you proof and you didn't take the offer, on top of that, I made a video which I linked to Spyro, the reason I didn't link it to everyone as that it has my actual online GT, and I don't want everyone knowing it. I made this thread to share a discovery I made, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I did the right thing. All you did was complain and call BS on it without even trying it yourself WHILE the servers were down. Spyro's first comment explained what happened, as soon as waypoint relinked to halo 4, my loadouts, armor, and such came back, along with my actual SR rank. (43 now). S Spyro you can vouch for this correct? also O Otaku Se7en servers kept coming up and down, it connected just long enough to verify my sr rank and my loadouts.

Edit: Just checked my inbox on xbox, I got my message from Live with my code to unlock all specializations, just put it in and I have them all now, but they are all locked. I'm not sure what the significance is of this, but I feel that it is proof I was a wetwork earlier today. Spyro, I'll be glad to let you see the video of this as well.
I vouch.

Top Bottom