Solved Serveral questions Gibbed's Save Editor Bl2 on PS4

_SIN7

Reaction score
hey guys,

is it possible to get all skins from Poker Night 2; Loot Chest 2 Goliath Heads; Community Day 2013 on PS4 in 2019?

on pc its working fine with raw data and Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.

but i dont know how to do that on playstaion 4 and cross save function from ps3 to 4.

im also searching for some codes i could not find....

1. Wired Zapper Class Mod (blue/Wires dont talk +6 +5 more pepp)

2. Chaotic Good Necromancer Class Mod (Reload Speed; Fire Rate/Wires dont talk +6)

3. Wired Anarchist (blue Wires dont talk +6)
it would be nice if someone could post the codes for these class mods or explain how to create this on op10 with Gibbed.

and last question: is it possbible on playstaion to create eridium for new/other chars (other than the cross saved)?

i found this one here: Eridium Stack
BL2(BwAAAABNcQAADhqgAwAAwA==)

i created 400 of this code and only 1 was in my backpack and with an increase of quantity i did not work....

need your help guys. thanks in adavanced.

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
hey guys,

is it possible to get all skins from Poker Night 2; Loot Chest 2 Goliath Heads; Community Day 2013 on PS4 in 2019?

on pc its working fine with raw data and Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.

but i dont know how to do that on playstaion 4 and cross save function from ps3 to 4.

im also searching for some codes i could not find....

1. Wired Zapper Class Mod (blue/Wires dont talk +6 +5 more pepp)

2. Chaotic Good Necromancer Class Mod (Reload Speed; Fire Rate/Wires dont talk +6)

3. Wired Anarchist (blue Wires dont talk +6)
it would be nice if someone could post the codes for these class mods or explain how to create this on op10 with Gibbed.

and last question: is it possbible on playstaion to create eridium for new/other chars (other than the cross saved)?

i found this one here: Eridium Stack
BL2(BwAAAABNcQAADhqgAwAAwA==)

i created 400 of this code and only 1 was in my backpack and with an increase of quantity i did not work....

need your help guys. thanks in adavanced.
no profile data stores the heads and skins (the items do not exist on next gen version of the game)
https://web.archive.org/web/20181127095703/https://sparfires.imgur.com/

Quantity has to be 2+ then hold CTRL+D to duplicate it

o0DemonBoy0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no profile data stores the heads and skins (the items do not exist on next gen version of the game)
https://web.archive.org/web/20181127095703/https://sparfires.imgur.com/

Quantity has to be 2+ then hold CTRL+D to duplicate it
while i'm unsure about the community day stuff, the poker night and goliath heads definitely do exist on ps4.
a few days ago I dropped them for a friend to pick up and unlock.
There's no gibbed code for em so you have to input the parts into the raw item data and set quantity to 2 or higher.
Unsure if it survives cross save but it for sure works with the save wizard method.

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
while i'm unsure about the community day stuff, the poker night and goliath heads definitely do exist on ps4.
a few days ago I dropped them for a friend to pick up and unlock.
There's no gibbed code for em so you have to input the parts into the raw item data and set quantity to 2 or higher.
Unsure if it survives cross save but it for sure works with the save wizard method.
ok let me rephrase that. The goliath heads and a few others do not exist on nextgen. The item will not spawn in no matter how you try to add it because the code for the item was removed from the game. If you want to unlock it you will have to get it on last gen and then go to the main menu and sync the profile.

_SIN7

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your answers. The code list is very nice!

If you want to unlock it you will have to get it on last gen and then go to the main menu and sync the profile.
can you explain this in detail? what are the pro and cons?

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your answers. The code list is very nice!

can you explain this in detail? what are the pro and cons?
Pros: All skins and heads for characters and vehicles, modded profiles, modded BAR

Cons: Getting a profile like the 429M profile that will freeze your game, removing some of the grind

Top Bottom