• Thread starter CRoSS X RiFLES
  • Start date
  • Views 1,229
C

CRoSS X RiFLES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet that this has been posted before but i wanted to if their is anyone out their who is willing to send me a dummy account so that i can get seriously and all the other achievements. If your willing to help me out pm or send me a message on xbl CRoSS x RiFLES.

C

Carll

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll send you a dummy account if someone glitches it for me first. Once someone glitches that I'll post it on here and make it public, the only problem is getting someone to glitch that account :/ So basically once someone does that it'll help a lot more people than just me.

Z

Zamity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can glitch your dummy for you if you want me to, i've been itching to do a Seriously glitch as i haven't in a few months =P.

Oh, forgot to mention, pm or send me a message via xbl. I will most likely respond to xbl as i am on it.

J

JiGSAWzPuPPETx

Reaction score
Sin$
@mattuck90 or zamity, i would love the serioualy glitch. Please post back and i will happily pm you the details of my dummy account.
Cheers

M

mattuk90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@mattuck90 or zamity, i would love the serioualy glitch. Please post back and i will happily pm you the details of my dummy account.
Cheers

i will do it for you... but make sure the dummy account has played gears 1

J

JiGSAWzPuPPETx

Reaction score
Sin$
i will do it for you... but make sure the dummy account has played gears 1

i have a seriously dummy account but i cant get the glitch to work. Unfortunately, my main account is unrevorable and so i have to do it myself. Could, you tell me how to do it exactly? ...i though i was doing it right, but i must be going wrong somewhere
Cheers in advance

M

Mod My Cod

Reaction score
Sin$
i have a seriously dummy account but i cant get the glitch to work. Unfortunately, my main account is unrevorable and so i have to do it myself. Could, you tell me how to do it exactly? ...i though i was doing it right, but i must be going wrong somewhere
Cheers in advance

Hi,

Could You Help Me Get Those Achievements ( I Have A Dummy Account )

M

Macaulayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will glitch seriously, Just make an account and stick 48hours on it and i will do it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register