• Views 9,184
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a Guide on how to preform the Seriously Glitch and also how to unlock all the ANNEX Achievements in about 20 mins.

Do The Steps in ORDER or it my not work!!!

Step 1: Do the Seriously Glitch (If you have already done this there is no need to do it again)

-To do the Seriously Glitch

If you need an Account with Seriously check http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gow-glitches/88133-gow-public-serious-account.html or http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gow-glitches/90965-have-gow-account-lots-them.html
  1. Set the the Seriously account to auto sign in
  2. Set the Xbox 360 dashboard option to Autoplay Disc. (As opposed to Windows Media Center or Dashboard)
  3. Insert Gears of War into your Xbox 360 and turn off the system.
  4. Turn on the 360 and wait until just before the 360 screen goes away ("Microsoft" disppearing should be your key to get ready) and the screen goes black.
  5. When Microsoft disappears, hit the Center X (Guide Button) button on the controller and press the big blue button (X) when the blade comes up.
  6. Wait until the message "?????? has signed into Xbox Live" to DISAPPEAR and wait 5 seconds.
  7. Press the big green button (A) to sign your account in once the message has disappeared.
  8. Enter a ranked match of Execution, Assassination, or Warzone. Preferably, you should join a 1 round match.
  9. Finish the ranked match.
  10. When the game ends the Achievement(s) should unlock. Achievements are limited to all of the online weapon achievements and, of course, Seriously.
Video Tutorial: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl-ypLLkY3o[/ame]
Step 2: Set up a private ANNEX match with another person over Xbox Live (Not a second controller) on raven down (3 rounds, 120 points)
Step 3: Round 1 - Win 120 to 0 (Unlocks nub pwnr)
Step 4: Round 2 - Win 120 to 117 (Unlocks inconcievable)
Step 5: Round 3 - Win 120 to 0 (Unlocks down w/ EPIC and THIS IS ANNEX)

The Next Steps require you to have the Hidden Fronts Map Pack. These Achievements you can get with a second controller.

Step 6: Play Warzone 3 rounds on garden win 3 to 0 (Unlocks green thumb)
Step 7: Play Warzone 3 rounds on bullet marsh - win 3-0 (Unlocks purdy mouth)
Step 8: Pay Warzone 3 rounds on process - win 3-0 (Unlocks all that juice)
Step 9: Play Warzone 3 rounds on subway - win 3-0 (Unlocks mind the gap)

*Based of a guide by cakernag

Also to Unlock the campaign Achievements Just go to campaign and Finish the last checkpoint of every Act on insane to unlock all the achievements for hardcore, casual, and insane Acts 1-5. For some of the Acts you just have to kill yourself to get the achievements. If your account has glitch ed COG Tags just re-do the sriously glitch with an account that has no COG Tags rather than an account that has Seriously and it should reset yor COG Tags to zero.

COG Tag Locations: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gears-war/52195-gow-easy-30-cog-tags.html

Video Location Guide: [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5vaT6hKLU[/ame]

THANKS is appreciated!!!

J

jimbodude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whiteforlife said:
Not sure if this was already posted but it is sort of an extension to the seriously glitch. This will allow you to get all the ANNEX Achievements in about 20 mins.

Step 1: Do the Seriously Glitch (If you have already done this there is no need to do it again)
Step 2: Set up a private ANNEX match with a second controller on raven down (3 rounds, 120 points)

The Next Steps require you to have the Hidden Fronts Map Pack

Also to Unlock the campaign Achievements Just go to campaign and Finish the last checkpoint of every Act on insane to unlock all the achievements for hardcore, casual, and insane Acts 1-5. For some of the Acts you just have to kill yourself to get the achievements.
Can you do the warzone ones locally as well?

X

xBigDaddy0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what do you mean by a 2nd controller? you don't have to be on live?

J

jimbodude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jocarb said:
what do you mean by a 2nd controller? you don't have to be on live?
yes locally means it can be done on the same xbox, without live

X

xBigDaddy0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the seriously glitch... how come i did not unlock the cog achievement

whiteforlife said:
Not sure if this was already posted but it is sort of an extension to the seriously glitch. This will allow you to get all the ANNEX Achievements in about 20 mins.

Step 2: Set up a private ANNEX match with a second controller on raven down (3 rounds, 120 points)

The Next Steps require you to have the Hidden Fronts Map Pack

Also to Unlock the campaign Achievements Just go to campaign and Finish the last checkpoint of every Act on insane to unlock all the achievements for hardcore, casual, and insane Acts 1-5. For some of the Acts you just have to kill yourself to get the achievements.

I did steps 6,7,8,9 without a problem
but i'm having trouble with steps 3,4 and 5 could somebody please explain to me like i'm a 4 year old...lol ...thank you

S

sltcreations

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried this and it didnt work can you tell me what im doing wrong???i did everything it said do but after round 3 it did not give me the this is annex achievement????/can you help me???

W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sltcreations said:
i tried this and it didnt work can you tell me what im doing wrong???i did everything it said do but after round 3 it did not give me the this is annex achievement????/can you help me???

What is the name of the achievement?

S

sltcreations

Reaction score
Sin$
its the this is annex thats the only achievement i need but its not giving it to me

W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jocarb said:
I have the seriously glitch... how come i did not unlock the cog achievement

I did steps 6,7,8,9 without a problem
but i'm having trouble with steps 3,4 and 5 could somebody please explain to me like i'm a 4 year old...lol ...thank you

3, 4, and 5 have to be done over live with another person. Not a second controller

sltcreations said:
its the this is annex thats the only achievement i need but its not giving it to me

This one didnt unlock for me until I did the step that unlocks the purdy mouth achievement. Try doing that step again.

S

sltcreations

Reaction score
Sin$
i did that but it still didnt do it do this have to be player match or rank match????what is your xbox live screen name?mine is switchstyles

W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sltcreations said:
i did that but it still didnt do it do this have to be player match or rank match????what is your xbox live screen name?mine is switchstyles

It can be done in a player match. My Gamertag for Xbox Live is in my sig

S

sltcreations

Reaction score
Sin$
ok i added you maybe i can do it online with you ad you can see if i doing anything wrong cause i followed everthing you said about doing online with someone but it didnt give me the this is annex Achievement

W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sltcreations said:
ok i added you maybe i can do it online with you ad you can see if i doing anything wrong cause i followed everthing you said about doing online with someone but it didnt give me the this is annex Achievement

The only thing I can think of is going back to step 1 and doing it all over again. I may be able to help you with this tomorrow or some time this week,

S

sltcreations

Reaction score
Sin$
i know a way to get a stolen account back i did it many times before and thank you for helping me when you can i appreciate mr

X

xBigDaddy0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whiteforlife said:
3, 4, and 5 have to be done over live with another person. Not a second controller

This one didnt unlock for me until I did the step that unlocks the purdy mouth achievement. Try doing that step again.

Thank you,, how about the cog achievement i have 30/30 but i did not get the achievement

J

jimbodude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me, i already had all the cog tags but i assume that if you just complete gears, you might get the cog acheivement. Anyway, steps 3 4 and 5 worked for me with 2 controllers

W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jocarb said:
Thank you,, how about the cog achievement i have 30/30 but i did not get the achievement

Did the seriously account you glitch ed with already have the COG Tags done?

J

jimbodude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whiteforlife said:
No, i already had the 30/30 cog tags, me and my mate did them

EDIT: I miss understood, sorry

X

xBigDaddy0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whiteforlife said:

yes it already has a 30/30 cog on it already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register