Seriously gamerpic

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Who is this, Dec 22, 2008 with 6 replies and 2,103 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you possess an account that has the Seriously gamer pic unlocked, could you recover the account onto another Xbox and go to your Download History to move it onto their hard drive?

I want the Seriously gamer pic. :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  2. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sure you could always just glitch the achievement and unlock the pic that way

just a suggestion

and there are plenty of people willing on this site to help :biggrin::cool:

3. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you cant, i tried this method and you cant select the pic even though a profile has it.

4. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    Or you could recover an account with the pic already set as the gamerpic so when you recover the account it automatically goes to your harddrive :biggrin: then just switch to your account and set it as your pic

5. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:

doesn't work, youll still have the default pic as seriously but you cant choose it for a different account.

6. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that would mean you can only get it by doing it legitly?? is there no other way? :O

well who is this you may get started.......10,000 headshots await :tongue:

7. nightxcrisis

nightxcrisis Newbie

Ratings:
    I've heard that there are actually people with account with only like.. 9,990 kills just so you can do this.. I guess it all depends though.

Sorry.