Seriously 2.0 glitch......half-assed?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Mektige, Nov 25, 2008 with 12 replies and 927 views.

1. Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I guess after about 30 minutes of trying, I finally glitched my account. The downside is that only some of the war journal bars are maxed out (for instance, Wingman is, but Meatflag is not). And when I went into the game under Normal it gave me the Normal difficulty achievement, but when I go under it as Insane it won't give me that one. And on top of all of that, my kills do not give me Seriously 2.0.

Help!?

2. Whitedwarf1

Whitedwarf1 Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a profile with everything just message Whitedwarf1 on xbox live

3. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    A profile to lend me, or are you expecting me to send you my info? If it's the latter, I'll pass.

But if anyone has any information about this or ideas or ANYTHING, please let me know!

4. Whitedwarf1

Whitedwarf1 Newbie

Ratings:
    nah ill give to you its just a silver but it gets the job done

5. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Hey whitedwarf1 can I use that account then? Send me a pm.

6. razorr07

razorr07 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah same here, could i borrow the account too?

7. JackRules

JackRules SKC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can i use it? i got 1 month gold

8. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Whitedwarf1 loaned me his silver account and I've tried EVERYTHING. I tried glitching offline, online, and nothing is working. At one point it popped up and said I had finished unlocking all the characters and stuff, but then when I tried to do Seriously 2.0 or Party Like It's 1999 nothing happened.

I'm getting frustrated!

9. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im sorry but just have fun and legitamitly unlock it, you still wont be the first, I have a friend who played the level where you play as the brumak 721 times, and got it. (he's a nerd he played gow2 for 92 hours straight. He wrote down playtime in hours. and the times he played the level)

10. Bobbypin

Bobbypin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    92 hours? Seriously? I did it the same way and it only took me about 17 hours [6,000 kills per hour].

11. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, that's also an issue. Now that it's glitched, it doesn't seem to register anything. I tried deleting my save files, but that does nothing. Is there a way to delete all of my progress and start over?

Or, preferably, does anyone have any idea how to make the glitch work?

12. JuggJust

JuggJust Newbie

Ratings:
    Can I use the account Whitedwarf1?

13. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You know, guys, instead of hijacking a thread, you could send him a private message.