Seriously 2.0 Glitch for me

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Otaku Se7en, Jan 5, 2009 with 23 replies and 665 views.

1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Can someone (A Trusted Member) Glitch the Seroiusly 2.0 and any other random GoW2 achievements to my tag out of the kindness of their hearts (I'm saying for free.)

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    do u have the game? cause if u do ill PM u an account that u can recover and get all the gamerscore on. If you dont have the game then we can work something out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lil AC Fresh

Lil AC Fresh Banned

Ratings:
  4. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I don't have a data transfer cable, and am not sure how to glitch the accounts gamerscore without one, I have some on the way, but I'm extremely impatient.

This is your 1st post on the site, no offense, but I don't want to ask that of you, but welcome to Se7en Sins, I hope this post won't be your last.

5. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    well, do u have the game? If you do then ill PM you the account info and you can recover the account, you dont need a transfer cable. Then ill explain how to do the glitch. Its really easy and if you do it right its really fast.

6. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Thanks, I do own GoW2, and do I need to downgrade anything? I can most likely get online here in about 30 mins, I can Private Chat you online and you can walk me through the steps.

7. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    you dont need to downgrade or anything. You just need to be offline while doing the glitch because its easier to do that way. So once you recover the account you need to unplug your ethernet cord. I will PM you the account info and then ill post the steps on here so you can follow them. Just make a post after this one so that I can post the steps without having to edit this post.

8. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Alright then. I'll be recovering that in at least 20 minutes, my internet went down when it got windy (Lame) so I'm using the public wifi. I'll PM you when I start.

9. PANDEMlC

PANDEMlC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you could help me with this I'd appreciate it.

10. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I'm sure he will, but I'm first lol.:thumbup:

11. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    i might help you, but i might not because the other account i was doing this with got stolen and that pisses me off even tho it wasnt an account that i cared about. And i know that otaku se7en can be trusted and i just sent you the details of everything in a PM otaku. Dont forget to give thanks.

12. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Post what you PMed me (the steps) I need to thank you for that too.

13. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Follow these steps to do the glitch.
    1. Pull out the ethernet cord from your xbox so your disconnected from xbox live
    2. Sign into the account I SPG
    3. Go to training grounds
    4. Go to lesson 1 the basics
    5. right after you do that and its loading sign into your account that you want to glitch the achievements to very fast. It should kick u back to the main menu.
    6. To see if you did it right go to your war journal and if an achievement pops up for completionist you did it right. if not then repeat steps 2 through 6 until it works.
    7. For each achievement that you want you have to complete one of whatever achievement your going for. For instance seriously 2.0 just sign in another account or go to a game with bots and get one kill and BAM seriously 2.0. For the campaign achievements go to campaign and load the first act/chapter then dont do the training and make sure u have another account signed in and u will get the achievements.

Tips: if your still missing some achievements that i didnt get you like the pack rat or collecter achievement. then you have to re-glitch yourself with an account that doesnt have any achievements on it by repeating steps 2-5 accept with an account with no achievements instead of an account with all the achievements.You get about 680 gamerscore from all the achievements i get you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. PANDEMlC

PANDEMlC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it's cool, I wouldn't trust a new person either.

15. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    im going right now ill be back in about 30 minutes if you need me just post in here and ill look at it when i come back. Cya

16. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    It dosen't Have campaign Levels on it, now I have the Seriously, the campaigns beat, and not the achievements for each level...

17. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    no seriously account has the campaign levels thats why you need to re-glitch your account with a blank account to get those achievements.

18. S A J

S A J Newbie

Ratings:
  19. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    se7en send us your details bro in a pm il get em done for you just leave us a thanks when done :thumbup:

20. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Naw I got them, now I'll just make public silvers, not to be posted, but to be PM'd (the info to them) and get people their GoW2 achievements:thumbup:.

Do they do anything if you have the achievements for beating the campaigns on all difficulties, but don't have all the achievements level by level, act by act? I never beat it, I just liked playing online.