• Views 11,983
Status
Not open for further replies.
PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys calm down with all the trash/flamming lets keep the thread clean b4 it gets closed!

hi joespec :biggrin: i spoke to you on xbl on my other profile if you can rember m8,you gave me a couple of saves and the 5 star rank account(not recovered of course:wink:) through an email.i tried and i tried but i still failed :.(
il pm you my dummy account so you can do the 5 star an make it stick (because you know its not my main profile so i gain nothing from it),plus i still have the profile you sent me so you know im not after a fast scam m8.
once i retrieve it back il post the news that it works or if it dosnt then that way you can charge the ms points for the service :thumbup:

im only offering this guys to joespec so the flames and the trash talking can stop before its gets out of hand.

oh im also sitting on the fence if it works or not i pass no judgement lets keep it clean guys!

xRiddik

xRiddik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joespec said:
like i said i'll give anyone a profile with 5 star on it but untill i get points from you first
Oh, so you never ever said this aye? didn't your teacher ever tell you to re read what you've wroten? doesn't look like it.
also, you called me a *****. oh god, out of every thing you called me a *****, ouch, im hurt!

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive pm joe a dummy account so lets see when we get a reply

P

PeeMuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PURPL3 H4ZE said:
guys calm down with all the trash/flamming lets keep the thread clean b4 it gets closed!

hi joespec :biggrin: i spoke to you on xbl on my other profile if you can rember m8,you gave me a couple of saves and the 5 star rank account(not recovered of course:wink:) through an email.i tried and i tried but i still failed :.(
il pm you my dummy account so you can do the 5 star an make it stick (because you know its not my main profile so i gain nothing from it),plus i still have the profile you sent me so you know im not after a fast scam m8.
once i retrieve it back il post the news that it works or if it dosnt then that way you can charge the ms points for the service :thumbup:

im only offering this guys to joespec so the flames and the trash talking can stop before its gets out of hand.

oh im also sitting on the fence if it works or not i pass no judgement lets keep it clean guys!

Good idea Haze Well Done :smile:

the more posts i see of you the more i see you are a great aset to the community again i apolagise for annoying mate when i first joined.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well guys i got a reply of joe some of you will not like it but hey im just the messenger,heres the message
" sorry due to dramagoing on at &*()* no one will see the glitch or how it works...you can quote me on that...but i can show you my rank 5 now lose it on purpose then glitch it back and you can see it stick:thumbup:"

i edited 1 word so not to start any trouble different sites an members,as i said before im still sitting on the fence and im not passing judgment.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
If I have to come back in here to break up fights or clean up spam Im closing it and infracting

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
xRiddik said:
19 post's, nice. :mellow:
Don't disrepect Joespec I can promise hes done more for Se7en SIns members than you.

loco7 I will hook you up for free keep your 48 hour trial, I'll do it this weekend, the Seriously 2.0 and campaigns beat on all difficulties, but not the 5 rank, I don't have an account for it. Message the Xbox Live gamertag ToKSiKs Minions let me know its you, or I'll try to charge you. At least put S7 Seriously 2.0 loco7.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
joespec said:
like i said i'll give anyone a profile with 5 star on it but untill i get points from you first im not telling because once i tell someone then the whole fckn thing get blown out of proportion.....all you people out there who want rank 5 but dont deserve it can pretty much let this go because ive been chatting with big b statz and jedi pimp and we agreed that this would be to much too release to the GP at the moment.....people already took bridging out of hand...
srry to all....i do love this site dearly...
you can make it stick....

Want a medal? Maybe a cookie? Really, just because you, Jedi, and BB agreed not to release it doesn't mean it won't get leaked. Trust me, if this does exist, which I have yet to see proof that it does which I posted in the beginning of the thread, it will be leaked very soon. I highly doubt it does work though, because quite honestly I don't see how its possible by the game logic.

joespec said:
OK ***** if you could read like a human you would see that i said id give you the profile for free......but i charge to make it stick.....stop queebin it up and read first mister 25 posts(i got more than you huh huh huh)ive contributed more to this site than you ever could and i garauntee you guys wont figure out how to make it stick.....the ppl at 360gs are to sick of queers like you suckin up our work(yeah that seriously 2.0 is mine and some other 360gs members)so keep lookin while i always have a rank 5 to glitch it back to and quote me on the 5 star glitch wont be leaked:thumbdown:

Really, you are going to try and flame people over an online community. You are the one that wanted this to be a mature thread and you seem to be the only one being immature (aside from a few others here). All I am asking, which is what most people are probably asking is to see irrefutable proof that this is real. Otherwise you are just blowing steam and people will constantly and relentlessly tell you to gtfo in nicer and harsher terms. I asked you for that in the beginning of this thread, you have yet to provide me with that. Would you also like a medal or possibly a cookie for being on 360gs? If you adore it so much and seem to find it a rant for such basis then GTFO and go back there. I honestly doubt that the Seriously 2.0 originated from you, and I don't see ANYBODY here that is "sucking up" to your work, if it is your work. Honestly, I am not trying to flame you, nor complain. I honestly could care less about a virtual rank. However what I do care about is people who constantly say they can do something, ask for payment, and then get defensive and angry when people ask for proof of such accusations. That ticks me off a little.

shmi117

shmi117

Reaction score
Sin$
Just stop fighting or spamming on this... It Is not possible to make it stick and after the patch I bet it won't even stick. The patch is out and if everybody knew how to make it stick then everbody would have fake 5 star virtual ranks

Tricked

Tricked

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i can give anybody a 1175/1175 account pm me for more info

P

paks5444

Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously 2.0 and Rank 5 Glitch

can i have this please,
i can spg myself,cheers:thumbup:

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shmi117 said:
Just stop fighting or spamming on this... It Is not possible to make it stick and after the patch I bet it won't even stick. The patch is out and if everybody knew how to make it stick then everbody would have fake 5 star virtual ranks

I agree with those who say its not "stickable" like come on, if it was why now proove it with a tutorial? In my opinion i think those you say "it is stickable and i've done it" are just trying to scamm people, so please stop with the nonsense that it stickable, i have browsed alot of websites and every single of them was the same, none prooved it was stickable. So its either 1) It is just b.s or 2) just some lame thing a scammer made up to catch attention.<_<
For Example this guy: (proof of somene trying to scamm)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWuwfy36zYs&eurl=http://videotutorialspot.info/2008/12/computer-video-games/gears-of-war-ii-gow-2-glitches-new-online-rank-up-tutorial/

Even caught my bro's attention to be able to copy Ranks, first time i tried i knew it was impossible, thou he claims he seen a player with a star ranks and has only played 10 matches. I beleive, that player either got lucky by confronting a party full of stars and winning or it was possible to do the glitch. Either way, it is not true unless someone posts a tutorial prooving it is stickable.:tongue:

P

PeeMuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gam3Pwner said:
I agree with those who say its not "stickable" like come on, if it was why now proove it with a tutorial? In my opinion i think those you say "it is stickable and i've done it" are just trying to scamm people, so please stop with the nonsense that it stickable, i have browsed alot of websites and every single of them was the same, none prooved it was stickable. So its either 1) It is just b.s or 2) just some lame thing a scammer made up to catch attention.<_<
For Example this guy: (proof of somene trying to scamm)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWuwfy36zYs&eurl=http://videotutorialspot.info/2008/12/computer-video-games/gears-of-war-ii-gow-2-glitches-new-online-rank-up-tutorial/

Even caught my bro's attention to be able to copy Ranks, first time i tried i knew it was impossible, thou he claims he seen a player with a star ranks and has only played 10 matches. I beleive, that player either got lucky by confronting a party full of stars and winning or it was possible to do the glitch. Either way, it is not true unless someone posts a tutorial prooving it is stickable.:tongue:

there probaly is a way, i've played with people that are 5stars and clearly can hardly play gears, ok you could say bad game but its more than that imo

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PeeMuff said:
there probaly is a way, i've played with people that are 5stars and clearly can hardly play gears, ok you could say bad game but its more than that imo

Oh well if it there is a way, thers no point in having the star anways, im not even worried about that now since TU3 will be coming soon. So i just play to gain more skill (not rank).:cool:

N

notoriousdman14

Reaction score
Sin$
hello i am some 1 who is a rank 2 and would love to no what the glitch is please could you send me a email saying how 2 do it please if possible
joespec said:
yes i was just chatting with a guy on this site and i thought my account was still active but apparently not so i thought id make a new account and tell all who need this glitch done at the same time and instructed on how to keep the glitch so you always have it...my gt is Duddley Dawson.....im not online right now but will be soon.if anyone is interested in the seriously 2.0 and rank 5 glitch pm me.ill be online for a while.:biggrin:

Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joespec said:
yes i have a rank 5 profile.....ill take donations of ms points or live time/no 48 hour trials though i dont need 2 days of live any who are still interested post.....i cant explain to you how to get it to stick unless i get a good donation either so u can still tease your friends for a minute
scam:thumbdown:

S

sam 16

Reaction score
Sin$
i cant believe i actually managed to bother with seriously 2.0 ive had it for like 3 weeks now but it took so long to get. boring couple of hours on the brumak 3 times a week<_<

J

joespec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS ABSOLUTELY DOES WORK....ALL OF YOU NOOBS HERE ARE COMPLETE TRASH AND DESERVE TO DIE..TALKING ALL THIS **** ABOUT ME..just do this.......glitch the rank 5 out then go to multiplayer.....before you search for matches standby the game and press A or START to start the game keep lagging it out until you see the screen freeze.....then un-standby...it will stick in a ranked match for ya...just keep doing it before you start a match...you can get it to stick forever but......SEEING AS HOW YOU HERE ARE ALL GREEDY AND DONT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO GAMING,EXCEPT RIPPING OFF PEOPLES TECHNIQUES ND ACTING LIKE YOU GUYS KNOW AND RUN EVERYTHING....figured id drop this bomb on ya before the rank change....and to all the doubters **** YOU...if anyone wants a real rank 5 glitch 1600ms points plz:thumbup:

Video PROOF for all of you noobs on here who bad mouth people because they dont help your greedy little wishes come true...welll.....too much satisfaction heres my video tutorial on how to get rank 5 to stick in ranked but NOT PERMANENTLY....I WILL NOT RELEASE THAT,ONLY FOR MS POINTS OR LIVE TIME 1 AND 3 MONTHS ONLY
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg-FT3uOA68[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register