Seriously 1.0 NXE glitch help

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Who is this, Jan 25, 2009 with 21 replies and 2,042 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :frown: I need some help.

I've followed a tutorial closely and I STILL don't get Seriously...

What I do on the screen looks exactly like what I see. And I read the instructions but what I'm doing isn't working apparently.

I'll describe exactly what I'm doing. Tell me where I'm going wrong please.

I have my Seriously account set to auto-sign in. I have the non-seriously account disabled from auto-sign in. I turn off my 360 and unplug the ethernet cable. When it starts up again right after I see the words Microsoft fade at the 360 symbol thing when you start it up, I plug the ethernet cable back in and click the guide button, press X, and hover above the account I'm going to glitch. I sign in with that account and as soon as the Seriously account signs in I count to five and then click A. I go into a ranked match and either win or lose and nothing pops up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoZBj1OhZLM&feature=related[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy4SsAQ_aq4"][/ame]

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I dont know if this helps but you need to get at least one kill in the game to get the achievements.

3. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Er, I always do. Haha. I actually play the game instead of just sit there.

This is really pissing me off, ugh. Been trying for hours.

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Well, You also dont have to unplug your eithernet cord, you just have to slow down your connection in someway, like watching 50 youtube videos. I would post my video tutorial but Windows movie maker is so stupid and wont let me save the video to my computer so I can put it on youtube.

5. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll try that next if this match shows that it didn't work yet again.

EDIT: Yep, didn't work...

6. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Use a lag switch to slow your connection, **** it cuts it right off.

7. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    oh, I just remembered something. If you have glitched any achievements before on the account that you are trying to glitch onto now you have to glitch it with a blank account before you glitch it with the one with all the achievements. It sounds confusing but its not really. Also for some reason one time I couldnt glitch the achievements on my friends account that had never glitched achievements before. I tried like 30 different times and it didnt work so maybe you have a cursed account like him.

8. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    What the ****? Now to pile on top of the Red Ring of Death we have ****ed up tags too?

9. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The account I was trying to glitch them onto didn't have any glitched on from Gears of War 1. I glitched Gears of War 2 achievements on it, but I don't think that should matter, or maybe it does. I dunno, I had someone glitch me Seriously this morning on my main account.

I just tried the YouTube thing. I think my Internet just hates me. It signed in a little slower but not really. I made 70 windows just to be safe playing. It just made me lag in the game. Ugh.

I've never used a lagswitch before. Where/how do I get one?

OMFG IT FINALLY WORKED.
    AHAHAH.

10. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Make it Silly! [Click here to view the link]

But you can always try Downloading like 15 things at once

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I finally got it to work. :smile:

I feel special, haha. Now I'll be making accounts hopefully. But I'll need 48 hour trials. Gotta play ranked. :huh:

12. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Oh,lol, did you read my other RRoD post in that one kids thread. Its funny because the same kid that I tried to glitch the achievements with was the one that got the RRoD. 2 Stories about him in one day FTW! Also I never got him seriously, hes one achievement short in gears 1.

13. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I still need some annex ones and the Hammer of Dawn one. :frown:

14. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I have a gamertag with all but the COG tags.

15. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    you still need some 48hrs bro? if so il send em you over xbl :biggrin:

16. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey yeah man. That'd be great.

I also sent you some info in a PM when you get a chance to look at it or do something with the account.

17. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Cool got it going huh? Purple Haze is a beast on this site.:thumbup: Hook me up!

18. D00msday2

D00msday2 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey I am having problems putting the achievements on my main account the source account just logs in to fast :frown: any ideas ?

19. thegame

thegame Newbie

Ratings:
    nice one i just did it kool thansk for the info

20. Zira

Zira Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi,

i cannot get this glitch to work. I lagged my internet connection and succesfully logged in both accounts, it even showed in options/versus pic the right char pics...

But after finished a ranked match it does not unlock any achievement.

First i thought my account was "cursed" and i tried to get online achievements legit and this worked, than i glitched with a blank account like someone said earlier this thread...

No success at all. I read, if it shows the charpics which choosed on the seriously account instead of the char pics of the account which should be glitch, than it is a guarantee that the glitch work, isn't it?

Any help would be great :smile:

PS: Sorry for my bad english grammar :frown: