Solved Serious Question.

• Thread starter UNiTE_Motive
  • Start date
  • Views 255
U

UNiTE_Motive

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo whats up guys, this is from a while back. I modded my gamertags gamerscore, and then i got banned. So now i got hundreds of unwanted games on my profile, and it severely slowing down my xbox/profile. Is there any possible way i can delete all these games off of my profile? thanks in advance.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo whats up guys, this is from a while back. I modded my gamertags gamerscore, and then i got banned. So now i got hundreds of unwanted games on my profile, and it severely slowing down my xbox/profile. Is there any possible way i can delete all these games off of my profile? thanks in advance.
I believe that info is tied to your account so no.

U

UNiTE_Motive

Reaction score
Sin$
I did not mean to post this twice, my bad. There is a way that i can delete each game one by one, but since there is over 600 games on my profile it would take ages..

Abzyh

Abzyh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can go on setting, hard-drive, games and apps then delete which games you don't want ^.^ takes forever though hahah:wink:

A Toast

Nikexv2

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply NO. You abused, 600 games, comeone ... You could try to delete the gpds with modio/horizon , and since microsoft allows you to delete games that have 0G it could work but i'm not sure.
No need to get two posts for the same question, you wont get an other answer !

Top Bottom
Login
Register