• Thread starter HEROx Kosko
  • Start date
  • Views 1,275
H

HEROx Kosko

Reaction score
Sin$
MODERN WARFARE 2 BOOSTING.

Okay, Im going to be starting a 12 Man Demolition Boosting Lobby. If You are a serious booster and want to boost with me write down your gamertag and if you have a friend/friends that are going to boost write theres down too. i am going to refresh this page every 5 mins and check for any updates. when we get 11 people we will start (11 + me = 12)

Rules:
No Screaming Or Annoying kids.
No B.S'ing Anyone.
No Kill Streaks (will discuss that maybe if EVERYONE Agrees to use cold blooded)

Gamertags:

1. HEROx Kosko
    LaH x MaH
    iTz x KeViiN
    Zig18Zag
    itsanoutrage9

Also People defusing and planting the bomb: (State your name if your going to do it.)

What we can do:
Boost headshots
Perk Pros
Nuke Boost (Will Discuss who goes 1st or what every order)
Riot Shield Boost?
KD boost (thats what im going to be doing and headshots so.. i will dashboard everytime im getting the deaths at the end of the game)

How this will work:
We get 12 people.
We Put A, B, C, D, E, F in our clan tags.
I Kick One Of Each Letter.
They Join My Party.
We Go into demo.
I Invite Party.
We Have Happy Boosting.
End Of Each Game We Dashboard (if you care about KD)
Then Repeat.
Also Need 2 people planting the bomb, then defusing at 15 secs. (correct me if im wrong)

IF THIS IS WRONG THEN LET ME KNOW IM NOT REALLY A PRO BOOSTER SO YEAH TAKING IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS AND MORE.

P.S If your not going to be boosting a good hour + don't bother because i cant be asked.

- HEROx Kosko

ALSO CAN DO TEAM TAC BOOSTING .

Requires 8 people. let me know so far no one wants to boost "/

H

HEROx Kosko

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, your the 1st, don't think this is going to work out, but w\e ill let you knoww hen we get 12 people, at this rate talk to you next month

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LaH x MaH
iTz x KeViiN

two people right there. Add us to the list.

I

itsanoutrage9

Reaction score
Sin$
cant manage on today but if your on again 4 boosting drop me a note gt itsanoutrage9

H

HEROx Kosko

Reaction score
Sin$
Updated guys ill check back later... shoot HEROx Kosko a message to know if ur still down

GUYS SORRY FOR NO RESPONDING TO THOSE 20 MESSAGES WAS DOING GAMEBATTLES.... BE ON @ 7:00 EASTERN TIMEZONE AND SHOOT ME A FRIEND REQUEST AND ILL INVITE.

GUYS SORRY FOR NO RESPONDING TO THOSE 20 MESSAGES WAS DOING GAMEBATTLES.... BE ON @ 7:00 EASTERN TIMEZONE AND SHOOT ME A FRIEND REQUEST AND ILL INVITE.

X

X K1LLioNA1RE X

Reaction score
Sin$
my gamertag is my username ill take a invite ive been trying to boost c ya in the lobby

I

iRyaaan xD

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude You still doing this?
if so...
GT: iRyaN x SniiPez
GT: Zx t i t c h xZ
GT: Fuzzywuzzy
Thanks, Message ASAP (:

I

iwantajtag203

Reaction score
Sin$
ATTENTION : I AM NO LONGER BOOSTING, I GOT INTO A LOBBY. PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME.

Top Bottom
Login
Register