Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Serious Boosting Right Now

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Boosting & Matches' started by Who is this, Feb 15, 2009 with 12 replies and 419 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I've had my first 'experience' with this and to say the least it has been a disaster. Nothing got coordinated, we got stuck in a party of six searching for matches that sent us into open games, and everytime we found someone to boost with the opposing team ended up killing us, even if they did agree.

Message me if anyone is actually serious about this.

No 'play' shooting (christ that's how it starts), no screwing around period. Message me and I'll tell you if a spot is available.

2. datgammer

datgammer Newbie

Ratings:
    im trying to boostttt im very nice not anoying im 15 and on my third prestige lvl 52 and 1.32 kdr im not a noob so if u wanna boost add me gamertag - datgammer18

3. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    ill boost any time yo just gott look out for little kids

4. game666

game666 Newbie

Ratings:
    ill boost on my third prestige and 3.27kdr im not a noob so if u wanna boost add me gamertag GameMobsta66

5. Periphery

Periphery Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ill boost ill add you gamertag

6. MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ill boost, when im boosting i barely speak, is it dom or team tactical tho?

I BFD BeaSt I

7. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, yesterday we tried both. I thought doing the Team Tactical crap was pretty retarded. Domination is the best, in my opinion. I don't need to get a high kill streak for whatever reason, I got 27 on my first week playing legit. Not really interested in completing challenges either.

But as far as EXP goes, I'm down for Domination. But for once I'd like a full party, get something coordinated even though I know somebody will screw something up. I tried making a thread before but yeah.

8. doyley

doyley Newbie

Ratings:
    Ill boost anytime
    GT: doyley07

9. datgammer

datgammer Newbie

Ratings:
    hey id like to boost but i need pepole that will not joke around and like just keep standing on flag or killing each other so if u wanna boost im always up for it and im always on just add- datgammer18 ....... ill always accept friend request

10. shebby9

shebby9 Newbie

Ratings:
  11. liamthefirst

liamthefirst Newbie

Ratings:
    ye i will boost. had same experiance at boosting as you. had about 3 games and all end in a mass killing! i was also was in team of 6 looking for other boosting teams, like you say it never works. what you need is 12 people you know from this site, and get it going that way.

but ANY messing around and the host kicks them from the game. there is normaly always one person that someone can invite in to the game to replace the TW*T messing about!

if you want to boost add me so we can get as many points as poss.

GT: L14M OJ

12. laffo07

laffo07 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ill boost my gt is Laffo07 i was boosten the other day with datgammer18 and we kept on getten killed aswell

13. PsychoticDust

PsychoticDust Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the site. Really I'm just here for boosting and I'll boost with anyone who's serious about it. No time wasters please. My gamertag is: PsychoticDust