What's new

Discussion Sercet Unlocks in Zombies

T

Trennnnt

Reaction score
So I have a question about these SUPPOSED unlocks such as quick revive. If anyone knows anything about other unlocks they may have any input on how they may have gotten would nice to learn about what else is out there

Tronmaker

Tronmaker

HBFS
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
all else there is thats been found is the barriers and headshot ones. Theres a thread about this already too. All the other ones I wouldn't be worried about until someone finds them and can truely confirm how they got it. Screw trying all these stupid troll ways people post.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-permanent-perks-will-be-updated.817134/

I heard you get aladin's magic carpet if you ride on the top of the bus until it decides to go to the desert(approximately 2 decades time) I got it last night and will upload a video once I'm done being a troll
/sarcasm

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
I heard you get aladin's magic carpet if you ride on the top of the bus until it decides to go to the desert(approximately 2 decades time) I got it last night and will upload a video once I'm done being a troll
/sarcasm
Ok cant wait plz upload soon dude

Tronmaker

Tronmaker

HBFS
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ok cant wait plz upload soon dude
I will! The video is rendering now on my South African dial up connection so it might be a little while, I'll come back and check again after I'm done playing elephant tag with my friend (makes click noises with mouth)

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
I will! The video is rendering now on my South African dial up connection so it might be a little while, I'll come back and check again after I'm done playing elephant tag with my friend (makes click noises with mouth)
thnks dood

Top Bottom