Seperate save game for zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by OLine57, Aug 8, 2009 with 4 replies and 1,097 views.

1. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    OK, I just want to be clear, because I am currently confused. Is there now a separate save game for zombies, separate from the solo campaign save? I have modded solo zombies no problem, although I forgot what dvars to change to mod juggernaut and speed cola, cause there's no co-op tab in CoD tool anymore. The way I modded solo Der Reise is the standard way of modding a solo campaign save, then resuming campaign, save and quit, mission select, zombies, Der Reise. But I read something about somebody going straight to zombies, solo. I didn't see a zombies save game in the WAW folder, but I might not have been looking in the right place. Anyways, I was just wondering if I missed the memo about there being a separate zombies save game.

2. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Rename it to nazi_zombie_sumpf.svg if you want it for that

nazi_zombie_prototype.svg
    nazi_zombie_asylum.svg
    nazi_zombie_sumpf.svg
    nazi_zombie_factory.svg

3. OP
    OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    Rename savegame.svg? What purpose does that serve? Is it so you can go straight to zombies without resuming solo campaign, or does it allow you to put in mods that you otherwise wouldn't be able to put in without zombies overwriting it? I'm con-frused.

4. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Essentially yes. If you delete your other svg's when you hit resume game with a different svg you can instantly go into a zombies game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. X GhOstLy X

X GhOstLy X Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But doesnt that mean no modded savegame or is it still aplicable?