What's new

Discussion Sensitive R3 button

Spinrb8

Spinrb8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone else have a problem with trying to shoot and falling prone due to accidently clicking the right analog button at the same time? Does anyone have a fix or a new controller recomemndation? I looked at the razor onza but it seems to have a lot of bad reviews.
Thanks for any help.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone else have a problem with trying to shoot and falling prone due to accidently clicking the right analog button at the same time? Does anyone have a fix or a new controller recomemndation? I looked at the razor onza but it seems to have a lot of bad reviews.
Thanks for any help.
It's probably your remote...

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for any help.

The only time this ever happened is when I used to do 360 quickscoping and accidently knifed. Maybe don't push on it to much or take it apart and move it around some because it might be stuck. You could also try pulling up on it.

Spinrb8

Spinrb8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing it's just me cause my other remotes do it too. I think I'll try adding a stiff spring inside.

flybikesbmx

flybikesbmx

Dude, Super Mario Bros is way better than xbox..
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I'm guessing your just to aggressive with your controller

Churpse

Cotching

Churpsin hell
Reaction score
Sin$
This happens with my left stick, can't remember which game though haha, it might be when I'm drivi

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my dayz i thought it was just me. When i first started playing this game i did this constantly. I switched the knife and prone buttons and dont seem to do it as much

Spinrb8

Spinrb8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my dayz i thought it was just me. When i first started playing this game i did this constantly. I switched the knife and prone buttons and dont seem to do it as much

Yeah,I'm new to the game. Guess it will just take some practice.

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah,I'm new to the game. Guess it will just take some practice.

I was a religious cod player. I think its where the sensitivity on the two games are alot different. Cod feels smooth to turn even at low sensitivity and where bf3 can seem a little sluggish when u first start, it was causing me to push down on the stick while trying to turn. Just keep playing and u will lose the habbit im sure.
People used to send me msgs callin me a drop shottin *** n i was like i genually am doing it by mistake lol.

Spinrb8

Spinrb8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was a religious cod player. I think its where the sensitivity on the two games are alot different. Cod feels smooth to turn even at low sensitivity and where bf3 can seem a little sluggish when u first start, it was causing me to push down on the stick while trying to turn. Just keep playing and u will lose the habbit im sure.
People used to send me msgs callin me a drop shottin *** n i was like i genually am doing it by mistake lol.
That's what I'm afraid of. lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register