• Views 465
Status
Not open for further replies.
N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s

7S
Reaction score
Sin$
Send my xbox elite in that is missing the screws that hold the metal casing to the plastic case, has penny fix done to it, and x-clamp fix, and warranty sticker is there but has bubbles and marks all over it from where I removed it and out it back... and the back is messed up from opening the case with a flat head (the rectangle spots you have to push in)

Should I be okay???

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I gotta here the opinions on this one.

I would say no you aren't going to be okay. Just because you have the warranty sticker still on there it doesn't justify missing screws, scratches, and other things that shouldn't be there or are missing. They could still fix it though, who knows. I would love to see what happens.

BTW what are you sending it in for?

N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s

7S
Reaction score
Sin$
3RoD 0110

Oh and the screws missing on on the inside! I herd they don't check for anything but warranty sticker...

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the screws are on the inside, but if they are going to fix it by going inside the Xbox at all wouldn't it make it blatantly obvious that you opened your Xbox and messed with it. And if that didn't make it obvious enough then they might notice when they see the pennies.

It could depend on what type of worker you get though. You might get someone that sees the warranty sticker that you have and says whatever, they have the sticker and fixes your Xbox.

N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s

7S
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah... hmmm. Well I may try to get another silver warranty sticker. Put the screws back in and remove pennies :biggrin: hahaha!
Oh and is it possible to put the x-clamps back on so I can keep the washers and screws? :/

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, that's a good idea. Try to make the inside as clean as possible. As in try to remove anything that wouldn't normally be there and put back anything that should be there.

As for the question about the Xclamps I have no idea. I haven't ever fixed RRoD. I have only flashed my Xbox.

N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s

7S
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah.. this xbox is flashed. thats all I know and has a hacked hard drive (western digital)
but im sure they wont send the same xbox back so no flash :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register