What's new

Patched Semi solo Money Glitch using Deluxo

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New method by FreightTrainWTF.
This is the semi-solo method and is different than the other method. This version uses a Deluxo and does not use explosives.

Requirements:
Mobile Operations Center
Custom License Plates
Facility

Steps:
1) Get full garage alert screen and press PS/Xbox button.
2) Change your Deluxo into hover mode and block it off by putting it under your Mobile Operations Center. You need to be able to teleport into it.
3) Use the method for joining recent activities on Playstation, or join a friend who is in a different targeting mode for Xbox.
4) Grab a street car and get the black screen alert from the back of the MoC from getting pulled into it. Decline the alert and instead teleport into your Deluxo.
5) Get some speed in your Deluxo (still in hover mode) and trigger the full alert screen at your facility.
6) From there count to 10 and accept the alert. This will have the cover continuing to move after the alert screen.
7) Get out of the Deluxo.
8) Kill yourself from the interaction menu.
9) Call an Elegy Retro Custom and also place it under the Mobile Operations center, while the president of a MC. Hit Y and A at the same time if you're on Xbox One, and Triangle and X if you're on the Playstation. This will create a dupe.
10) Drive it in and you have a dupe.

This method starts at 5:35 on this video by FreighttrainWTF. Go follow him if you enjoy the video.

Last edited:
Naks

Naks

Frame In Gold End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I can say that this works I've tried it 3 times and have got it twice. Thanks for this but I think you should have waited a bit cause there's about a hundred out right now.

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can say that this works I've tried it 3 times and have got it twice. Thanks for this but I think you should have waited a bit cause there's about a hundred out right now.

I think I'm doing it wrong. What does he mean when he says the MoC will take you in automatically? I can't get the Deluxo to hover after getting the "full facility" method.

Naks

Naks

Reaction score
Sin$
I think I'm doing it wrong. What does he mean when he says the MoC will take you in automatically? I can't get the Deluxo to hover after getting the "full facility" method.
Are you on ps? because you once you press the ps button and go back to gta the alert screen will go away then go into hover mode.

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on ps? because you once you press the ps button and go back to gta the alert screen will go away then go into hover mode.

I'm talking about step 4. I think I'm doing something wrong.

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I declined and then went into my deluxo because it spawned me inside my moc thats what worked for me.

It sucks me into the facility with my Deluxo, and the Deluxo isn't hovering as it stops as soon as the alert comes up. Is that normal?

Naks

Naks

Reaction score
Sin$
It sucks me into the facility with my Deluxo, and the Deluxo isn't hovering as it stops as soon as the alert comes up. Is that normal?
Hmmm bro im not sure but it worked for me. im really not sure what your doing wrong. sorry

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm bro im not sure but it worked for me. im really not sure what your doing wrong. sorry

I figured out what I was doing... just got my first successful dupe with this. Essentially you have to wait a while (longer than 10 seconds) to get it to go past the entrance. Thanks for your help.

Confirmed working as of 06:27 AM.

Also, if you're getting a "cannot store this vehicle" error, it's because you didn't pull up the interaction menu and select "kill yourself". Respawning fixes your mini-map and also allows you to store the vehicle.

Last edited:
SkyGTR

SkyGTR

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get the recent activities thing to work, it won't black-out the mini-map. Could somebody explain that part for me?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured out what I was doing... just got my first successful dupe with this. Essentially you have to wait a while (longer than 10 seconds) to get it to go past the entrance. Thanks for your help.

Confirmed working as of 06:27 AM.

Also, if you're getting a "cannot store this vehicle" error, it's because you didn't pull up the interaction menu and select "kill yourself". Respawning fixes your mini-map and also allows you to store the vehicle.
Did you seriously post this before even getting it to work? lmfao and WTF?

A

aldea002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody tried this glitch on Xbox?
I do every step, even killing myself, and I still get the "cannot store this vehicle" message.
I feel I screw up on 4th step, it's kinda confusing. I steal a car, then go to the rear of my MOC, get the black screen and then join a friend in a different targeting mode, accept the first screen then cancel the second one, do the remaining steps and in the end I can't store the vehicle. Any help?

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey thanks for posting this for me bruh. i was way too tired to even think about doing this lol

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo can you link the video in this thread so people see the video? instead of just seeing the green words to click?

Top Bottom
Login
Register