Patched Semi-Solo easy car duplication glitch [no custom plates!]Ps4 1.46

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by G TWIST, Jun 16, 2019 with 22 replies and 7,045 views.

Tags:
  1. G TWIST

G TWIST Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What's up guys,

I have an easy semi-solo duplication glitch for you,
    Founder afterpatch, G-TWIST

requirement,

1 friend,

invitation session, bunker with MOC with personal vehicle storage, ceo registration, arena / workshop garage 1, garage 2 with free elegy Rh8, No custom plate are needed, and the car you want to duplicate in MOC. (Issy classic, elegy retro custom)

For Xbox ONE players do this in free aim, because you dont have recent activity's, you need to join a Person how is in another targeting mode, exapt first alert reject ( deny) the second / same result

set the player search to closed!!!!, go to your Arenaboard press right dpad, friend is in your invitation session and goes into a job for a Titan, join him via option key, online, player, join, waiting in the 1 message, friend goes of the job out, and is no longer needed, you take the 2 message, again on the board now you go into a job for a Titan, (prepare yourself with an online activity), as soon as you have the first message accepted you spam the square button, the bottom right loading, then you need one Gta online start activity, which you do not accept, then you have no minimap, go down to the drink machine (sprunk) will stand in front of, take the mobile phone,faster job, player becomes invisible, turn off controller, turn on again,hit dpad right, go to the blue circle dpad left, back out from camera, get into some car no matter wich, get in hit gas, you spawn at the mountain, (you do not have to do these steps anymore) ceo.. take a buzzard fly to the bunker before you go in leave ceo, go into the bunker in the moc pick up the car you want to dup out, shells him as I in the video, get out leaves the bunker gets back into the car, gets out and wait until the car spawns back again quickly go in, and you should fly through the floor, (if not drive lit bit), again Ceo fly to the arena, out of the ceo, in garage 1 or 2 in a free rh8 hit the gas, you spawn again on the mountain, again (ceo) buzzard fly to the bunker, leave ceo to walk in, get in the car, license plate changes, ancestors to run in the moc run in and out as in the video, get in the car and drive in the moc and accept full message, done!, the car back out and back in front of the exit and continue to make that one through the map flies .......

sorry for bad english.....

G-TWIST PEACE

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just saying u don't need your friend to leave the job just spam x after joining him you'll get the invite only aleart

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    G TWIST

G TWIST Enthusiast

Ratings:

Yeah thanks is same

4. DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I've been doing this with magic spot for months

5. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Says can be done All systems.... how you doing the recent activity part on PC and Xbox out of curiosity?

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    G TWIST

G TWIST Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry forgott that, pc or xbox one need to be in a free aim join some one accept first, reject deny second, same result

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  7. Cakes

Cakes !doge Administrator

Ratings:
    Any further off-topic/spam posts in this thread will result in an Infraction. You have been warned.

8. Dizastermaster

Dizastermaster Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Video tutorial please? The wording is hard to understand

9. Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No need to be sorry for being German bro we just tryin to understand.

I'm most interested to understand sequence of things on Xbox, i.e. if i should join friend then quickly do Titan and spam X or if i should spam X then go join a friend. When we're using targeting mode instead of recent activity there's usually some sort of tricky timing involved b/c it's not very consistent.

10. OP
    G TWIST

G TWIST Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well spam X, then join a person how have a different targeting mode accept first deny second

11. ASBLACK

ASBLACK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This works "fine" in PS4. Ok. But i think that this not Work for people XBOX One.
    In fact I finish uploading this on my channel and notice that only works on PS4. A greeting.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah the original glitch was PS4 only I believe

13. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does NOT work on XBOX One. Trying to join someone in a free-aim session does not work, if you do it before starting a job you will be back at the Arena Menu with your camera frozen in place. Doing it after starting the job will disconnect you from your session. Tried it multiple times a few different ways, if someone finds a method for Xbox please post it. Otherwise this needs to be marked as PS4 only.

14. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah it’s PS4 only. It’s a super sloppy , hard to understand OP filled with wrong Info that needs to be fixed for sure. He has unnecessary steps, and is using the longer way. No Lester invites, no RC bandito, etc etc

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  15. Abstractscience

Abstractscience Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Question what do I need to do when I come in the arena and the cars are invisible ? The only way to get out is with the rc Bandito and then I spawn at mount chilly and when I go back and sign out of ceo and get back in the arena it’s the same just a empty like I spawn in a default bunker ....

16. miknsha

miknsha Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that happened because you either went in the bunker or the arena as a CEO
    [doublepost=1561327323][/doublepost]
    maybe restart at the point to where you bring out the car from the moc and retry all the steps again

17. Abstractscience

Ratings:
    Yheah thanxx dope I’ll try that

18. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah it’s because of the ceo thing, you must make sure your quitting ceo before entering bunker and arena. If not you can retry the steps as you said, but it’s prob easier to just quickly restart and get right back into it.

19. Abstractscience

Ratings:
    Yheah you guys where right that ceo stuff messed it up got my dupe but then I wanted to flip the wheels and interior on it do I then dupe the donor on top of my magicslot and then drive in the moc after I walked tru the moc and disconnect when I see the Orange locating circle
    [doublepost=1561348638][/doublepost]
    Because when I disconnected and came back my sentinel is now a magic spot instead of seeing my x80 being flipped

20. Abstractscience

Ratings:
    Np got iT already i was to late disconecting