What's new

Patched Semi-Solo Apartment Workaround **21/07/20**

YBJoka

YBJoka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Have the most expensive apartments in the last 3 slots on character 1. ALSO have the most expensive apartments in the last 3 slots on character 2.
2. Go back to character 1.
3. Go to story mode.
4. Go to an invite only session, suspend the application when you see the orange circle.
5. Accept BOTH the alerts.
6. You will load into character 2, now buy the cheapest apartments on slot 4, 5 and 6.
7. Change your outfit to force save the game and go back to story mode.
8. When you load in, join any player in friends list/crew. If you have no friends online go to crews / leaderboard / and join any member.
9. Accept the alert which says you are joining a private session.
10. You will be loaded into your second character. Go to swap character and press X (First alert), O (Second alert) and then square (Third alert).
11. You will load in on your first character. Go to story mode.
12. When in story mode, go to online, invite only, and when the orange circle appears, suspend the application. Accept both alerts.
13. You will load in on character 2. Now you can buy the cheapest three apartments on slots 4, 5 and 6.

To repeat this glitch, got to swap character, load into character 1. Then go to story mode, invite only, suspend application, accept both alerts. You will load into character 2. You can then sell the apartments and repeat.

This glitch is confirmed working on PlayStation 4 on the 21st July 2020. This glitch DOES NOT work on PC.

Video:

Credits go to the original uploader. Have fun glitching!

Last edited:
1382_Max

1382_Max

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn’t take as long as I thought till someone posted it we can all say RIP tomorrow now ?

zRemos

zRemos

Reaction score
Sin$
How to make this work for outfit transfer? I tried the original post but I have tried multiple times now and it is not working for me.

H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
You dont need to do anything from step 7 onwards, all you gotta do after step 6 is

"go to to swap character, load into character 1. Then go to story mode, invite only, suspend application, accept both alerts. You will load into character 2. You can then sell the apartments and repeat "
Post automatically merged:

which in turn makes this a FULLY SOLO method :smile:

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried replacing the suspend steps with netcut on Xbox and ended up getting stuck loading at the end. Hopefully someone finds a way.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried replacing the suspend steps with netcut on Xbox and ended up getting stuck loading at the end. Hopefully someone finds a way.
Apartment Glitch Xbox
Credit to CitizenGuuci

Requirements
  • NETCUT - must have NetCut downloaded and ready to go.
  • Purchase properties in Slots 4, 5 and 6 on Character 1
  • Purchase most expensive properties you can afford in Slots 4, 5 and 6 on Character 2
Steps
  1. ⁠Start on Character 1 and load into storymode via the D-pad.
  2. ⁠Open Netcut and find your Xbox One.
  3. ⁠From story mode go to Online > Play GTA Online > Invite Only Session
  4. ⁠You will be given the prompt, "Are you sure you want to quit Grand Theft Auto V? All unsaved progress will be lost." Hover over the wifi symbol next to your xbox one on Netcut.
  5. ⁠Press A to accept the prompt and AS SOON as you see the yellow loading circle at the bottom right you will press the wifi symbol on Netcut.
  6. ⁠After a few seconds a prompt will pop up saying that rockstar cloud servers are down. AS SOON as you see this prompt you will click the wifi symbol again to reconnect the WiFi on Xbox one.
  7. ⁠Wait 10-12 seconds (don't count too fast) and accept both prompts with A.
  8. ⁠It should now load you into Character 2. PERFECT! You can now buy the three cheapest properties to replace your properties in slots 4, 5, and 6.
  9. ⁠Switch characters back to character one. Change outfit to save.
PSA: if when you try to load back to character 1 to save your money you hit a rockstar error and it throws you to SP dont worry simply add an extra step load up an invite only session normally save and then start from the beginning.

Last edited:
Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOR ANYONE GONNA TRY OUT “REAL MONEY MITCHS AFK APARTMENT GLITCH” I advise u not too, for some reason the macro is set up to go to the PlayStation store and purchase a shark card I quickly canceled that bull ****

H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
FOR ANYONE GONNA TRY OUT “REAL MONEY MITCHS AFK APARTMENT GLITCH” I advise u not too, for some reason the macro is set up to go to the PlayStation store and purchase a shark card I quickly canceled that bull ****
I been trying to do that all day, you need a really good internet connection and a good spec computer to do it with, the macro is not set up to buy a shark card at all, the problem lies with the connection when using remote play, sometimes it works perfect and other times it is out of sync. In the end i recorded my own macro and even that is hit and miss (sometimes it works, sometimes it does not)

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I been trying to do that all day, you need a really good internet connection and a good spec computer to do it with, the macro is not set up to buy a shark card at all, the problem lies with the connection when using remote play, sometimes it works perfect and other times it is out of sync. In the end i recorded my own macro and even that is hit and miss (sometimes it works, sometimes it does not)
I have a good spec computer (I’m able to play gta v pc at 60fps consistency) and good internet, it’s the loading times that probably throw it off. Pc is hooked up to Ethernet and PS4 is WiFi.

H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
i had terrible time on laptop over wifi, once connected via ethernet it was alot better but only hit it a couple of times before it started choosing wrong options, i literally had to babysit with my cursor hovering over the stop button lol

You are right, its probably the loading times that differ, shame as that would of been running all day/night if it was reliable

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had terrible time on laptop over wifi, once connected via ethernet it was alot better but only hit it a couple of times before it started choosing wrong options, i literally had to babysit with my cursor hovering over the stop button lol

You are right, its probably the loading times that differ, shame as that would of been running all day/night if it was reliable
Right, I would have let it run the whole night. Hopefully you can get all the kinks worked out for yourself. Maybe just try taking as much time as you can when allowed too. I haven’t ever did the glitch I’m not sure if you have to be fast in some parts or not. But I don’t think you do but I could be wrong

H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
you dont really have to be fast at all (just getting the timing right on suspending app), To be fair this is the quickest method by far, takes literally minutes to do, i did around 50mil in the last 24 hours, so easy and fast, you should give it a go before it gets patched (possibly this thursday). Although i may have accidently found another work around using the arena which i am testing now

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont really have to be fast at all (just getting the timing right on suspending app), To be fair this is the quickest method by far, takes literally minutes to do, i did around 50mil in the last 24 hours, so easy and fast, you should give it a go before it gets patched (possibly this thursday). Although i may have accidently found another work around using the arena which i am testing now
I didn’t watch all the video, that might have been where I messed up on the suspend app part. As the macro had nothing to go over too to suspend the app

agYT

agYT

Reaction score
Sin$
1. Have the most expensive apartments in the last 3 slots on character 1. ALSO have the most expensive apartments in the last 3 slots on character 2.
2. Go back to character 1.
3. Go to story mode.
4. Go to an invite only session, suspend the application when you see the orange circle.
5. Accept BOTH the alerts.
6. You will load into character 2, now buy the cheapest apartments on slot 4, 5 and 6.
7. Change your outfit to force save the game and go back to story mode.
8. When you load in, join any player in friends list/crew. If you have no friends online go to crews / leaderboard / and join any member.
9. Accept the alert which says you are joining a private session.
10. You will be loaded into your second character. Go to swap character and press X (First alert), O (Second alert) and then square (Third alert).
11. You will load in on your first character. Go to story mode.
12. When in story mode, go to online, invite only, and when the orange circle appears, suspend the application. Accept both alerts.
13. You will load in on character 2. Now you can buy the cheapest three apartments on slots 4, 5 and 6.

To repeat this glitch, got to swap character, load into character 1. Then go to story mode, invite only, suspend application, accept both alerts. You will load into character 2. You can then sell the apartments and repeat.

This glitch is confirmed working on PlayStation 4 on the 21st July 2020. This glitch DOES NOT work on PC.

Video:

Credits go to the original uploader. Have fun glitching!

Patched

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is now patched again after this mornings published patch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register