Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can multiple be purchased at one time? Bc it didn't for me

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can multiple be purchased at one time? Bc it didn't for me
You have to have all the money to buy all the vehicles. For example if you wanna buy 20 deluxos you need to have 60 million cash to buy them for free. What is it doing for u?

L

Lolxdd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone test it again, everything went to plan but then vehicles in but money gone this time, I did notice orange circle as soon as you hit buy vehicle now, is this new?

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone test it again, everything went to plan but then vehicles in but money gone this time, I did notice orange circle as soon as you hit buy vehicle now, is this new?
Did you remain in the menu of buying the cars and then suspended ur app?

C

Cognocide

Reaction score
Still working for me as of this morning XB1. I will say I've encountered a new complication that hasn't occurred for the 200+ other Deluxos I've bought over the last week. When I disconnect network and reconnect, getting kicked to story mode, its now happened 2/3 times that I'm unable to use the pause menu in both story mode or director mode, making it impossible to set waypoint and teleport or even to get back into GTA online. Additionally, you can't use weapon wheel either and probably a few other things. Never encountered this state before today.

Top Bottom
Login
Register