What's new

Solved Selling dupes with same plates

Neural

Neural

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if I have to post a tread for this... I did read the guides/warnings but I just want to be 100% certain of what I'm going to do next, if it's safe or not.

-I'm filling up my 60 car garage with retro duping
-They all have the same plate

Can i sell any of them? And if so:

-Do I have limitation per day that will keep me safe?
-Can i change all of their plates 1 by 1 via iFruit and sell them, safely?

Sorry I just don't want to ruin my account ^^

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
They can all have the same plate as long as custom plate. Limit is 2 in 2 hours back to back is okay.

Upvote 0
Neural

Neural

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys so I finally managed to get a custom plate working. I did in in those steps:

1. iFruit on PC, I ordered a custom plate to my blazer aqua (since my last 10 cars were all elegy's and 1 blazer aqua, it wouldn't tell me which elegy so i ordered it on my SPV)
2. After that my custom plate was unlocked on all my cars
3. I made a brand new elegy retro, clean from scratch, went to LSC and put the custom plate on

Now I think i'm safe if i do the latest dupe glitch all over again and replace my old retros with the new one, right?

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 custom plates on one of my broke accounts. And about 10 on my main account. It's best to swap through the different ones as you sell. No more than 8 sales in 30 hour period. The 30 hours starts at the time of your first PV sale.
This is not true at all. You only need one custom plate and every dupe can have that custom plate. It makes no difference at all to have many custom plates.
I have used the same custom plate since dupe detection was implemented. It says run. That is the plate I use on most of my personal vehicles too.
Once a custom plate is fitted the original plate number no longer exists. Instead a flag is thrown for custom plate. What the custom plate has on it is irrelevant. The only reason that would even make any sense to use different custom plates was if you were keeping track as to how much money each glitch was making you and you still had some left over after a new glitch came about. Or if some were somehow gaining better money and you didnt want to sell the lesser value one just yet.
But I just change the color of my car for each time and that is just as easy.

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys so I finally managed to get a custom plate working. I did in in those steps:

1. iFruit on PC, I ordered a custom plate to my blazer aqua (since my last 10 cars were all elegy's and 1 blazer aqua, it wouldn't tell me which elegy so i ordered it on my SPV)
2. After that my custom plate was unlocked on all my cars
3. I made a brand new elegy retro, clean from scratch, went to LSC and put the custom plate on

Now I think i'm safe if i do the latest dupe glitch all over again and replace my old retros with the new one, right?
Yes. U are ready to go

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register