What's new

Selling Coins

HollowManWest

HollowManWest

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I made my topic pen + free gift of bla bla, and put it in the description about 5 times. They closed a few of them but I kepy selling them, made around £500 in 4 days from buying 6k accounts and selling the coins and then they suspended my ebay and paypal account just before I put the money into my bank and I lost it all. D:

fonzthegod

fonzthegod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
people spend so much money on 100000 coins it is funny i perfer packs its more fun openning them

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
people spend so much money on 100000 coins it is funny i perfer packs its more fun openning them

It's only fun opening them when you are getting your moneys worth by getting IF players. If you are constantly getting nothing from packs people then turn to ebay and just buy coins. . . . simples :tongue:

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the best way of going about selling coins??? Ebay suspend the majority of people don't they???

T

Turtlez HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the best way of going about selling coins??? Ebay suspend the majority of people don't they???
well I just put 100 000 FIFA 11 ultimate team coins xbox 360 sold 20 items doing this never been suspended or taking my listing off :smile: try putting that !

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do it cheapest on eBay they sell too fast for them to take it off.

T

Turtlez HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if I sell 2 sets of 100k eBay charge me £2.58 this what they usually charge ?!

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Id prefer to sell them for £8 as i then have enough to buy a 6k account everytime i sell 105k but i might just wait a month before fifa 12 comes out sell my team then sell all my coins.

T

Turtlez HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Id prefer to sell them for £8 as i then have enough to buy a 6k account everytime i sell 105k but i might just wait a month before fifa 12 comes out sell my team then sell all my coins.
well my coins sell at 9 pound so why not make that extra pound ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register