What's new

Discussion Sell official XP boosting lobby? [Sponsored by Jester]

• Thread starter jester
  • Start date
  • Views 11,111

Should I start selling XP modding services on 7S?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FLAT OUT JTAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you would get ALOT of money :cool:

N

Not Pryor

Hi Sumo
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
January 2010 members did not MAKE the site, and I asked for opinions because it matters, I want an overall feel of how people feel and why. So far I haven't heard any good points against it, other than kids wanting to be able to sell as well (which won't happen). If you don't like it, leave.

That is not MAKING the site.

What you said was a good point for people who want to be against it. You said "other than kids wanting to be able to sell as well (which won't happen)." So if other people can't sell, you will be the only one. And with people being guaranteed to get boosted by you, they will just wait for an invite from you and not join other peoples lobbies, who do it to help 7s. Also, those people need the donated money to buy KV's. So, like I said above, you would basically be shutting the people that do it to help, down.

/reason :tongue:
edit- not trying to get into a battle, just a reason.

J

John Jacobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just do it jester_ what's the worst that can happen really. All the people that really want it will definitely pay and those that don't want to pay can wait and hope for a free lobby.

K

KasparP

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
TheEazySteo said:
i was like one of the 1st people to msg you each time go and **** yourself
I lol'd a little.

Not Pryor said:
What you said was a good point for people who want to be against it. You said "other than kids wanting to be able to sell as well (which won't happen)." So if other people can't sell, you will be the only one. And with people being guaranteed to get boosted by you, they will just wait for an invite from you and not join other peoples lobbies, who do it to help 7s. Also, those people need the donated money to buy KV's. So, like I said above, you would basically be shutting the people that do it to help, down.

/reason :tongue:
Agreed. This is crazy.

BTW, 2010ers made this site explode. You gettin all butthurt about them, not all 2010ers are leechers.

K

kaziko

Reaction score
Sin$
Id be your first customer, cause I'm actually looking to get these services done right now actually. if you could set one up right now I'd pay an extra bit of money to get one started right now

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Well here is how I see it. This is the last time I'm posting in this thread also because I'm tired of seeing kids state their opinion (which was in fact asked for) and getting flamed by Jesters followers.
First off, it's no secret that thousands of members have joined this site just to get 10th prestige. There are a lot of scammers and even though some legit lobby's are being hosted, a lot of people still don't get the opportunity. So Jester would be like the official guy to go to so that more people can be happy.

Jester earlier stated that he plays mw2 usually all the time (not making fun of you, I'm getting to the point) so I don't quite see why he needs to charge for it, nor do I find it completely appropriate. Jester also said multiple times he would NEVER sell out. But somehow, this thread got here.

So basically this is how I see it. Azzid, I'm not calling you greedy btw. Azzid saw an opportunity that would satisfy members, bring more traffic, and bring in some profit. However, it has been stated several times you cannot charge for a lobby, Azzid still okay'd it. Jester then decided to "sell out" even though he clearly stated more then once he would never sell out.

tldnr: rules are ignored for staff but enforced for everybody else + someone doing exactly what he said he wouldn't.
Don't take the time to contradict and try to persuade me. I already said what I wanted to say.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
KasparP said:
You own the site and are pretty much telling me to leave right now.

I'm amazed - I've been on SO many forums and smaller places ALWAYS treat their members better. When places get to big owners seem to forget about the people who made the website what it is.

Wow, I will definatly be gone after my premium is up unless something changes.

Plus if you really care about the members who make your site what it is, why is this topic still up?

Over 100 people have already voted No. IMO this shoulda been closed after 1.
I don't care if you are a premium member or not, if you decide to act like a jerk, know-it-all, ****y SOB, I will call you out.

I love how you are trying to say I forget about the people that make the site as you are as fair from the truth just like Clinton not having sexual relations with Monica. If you feel that way, then ****ing leave goddammit. You are 1 member. YOU don't make the site. The ones contributing, moderating sections of the site, and donating to help the site are the ones that truly make the site.

So yeah, you keep threatening me that you'll be gone after your premium is up...I'll hold you to your word bro.

You'll just have to wait and see when Se7enSins 4.0 comes out...my dedication to keeping my TRUE member base happy and letting them know how much I truly appreciate them.
KasparP said:
I lol'd a little.

Agreed. This is crazy.

BTW, 2010ers made this site explode. You gettin all butthurt about them, not all 2010ers are leechers.

2010er's didn't make the site explode. They just all of a sudden stopped lurking and finally signed up.

Our daily uniques went up anywhere between 5-10k uniques a day. But hey, I'll let you live in your fantasy world kiddo.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
Well here is how I see it. This is the last time I'm posting in this thread also because I'm tired of seeing kids state their opinion (which was in fact asked for) and getting flamed by Jesters followers.
First off, it's no secret that thousands of members have joined this site just to get 10th prestige. There are a lot of scammers and even though some legit lobby's are being hosted, a lot of people still don't get the opportunity. So Jester would be like the official guy to go to so that more people can be happy.

Jester earlier stated that he plays mw2 usually all the time (not making fun of you, I'm getting to the point) so I don't quite see why he needs to charge for it, nor do I find it completely appropriate. Jester also said multiple times he would NEVER sell out. But somehow, this thread got here.

So basically this is how I see it. Azzid, I'm not calling you greedy btw. Azzid saw an opportunity that would satisfy members, bring more traffic, and bring in some profit. However, it has been stated several times you cannot charge for a lobby, Azzid still okay'd it. Jester then decided to "sell out" even though he clearly stated more then once he would never sell out.

tldnr: rules are ignored for staff but enforced for everybody else + someone doing exactly what he said he wouldn't.
Don't take the time to contradict and try to persuade me. I already said what I wanted to say.
Better not say too much. You'll get banned.

I

imLefty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KasparP said:
Most people that joined in 2010 only joined because they wanted to either get in XP lobbies or they wanted to scam people by pretending to host XP lobbies. You are right about not all 2010 kids being leachers, but some are.

KasparP said:
Wow, I will definatly be gone after my premium is up unless something changes.
Promise?

K

KasparP

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
I don't care if you are a premium member or not, if you decide to act like a jerk, know-it-all, ****y SOB, I will call you out.

I love how you are trying to say I forget about the people that make the site as you are as fair from the truth just like Clinton not having sexual relations with Monica. If you feel that way, then ****ing leave goddammit. You are 1 member. YOU don't make the site. The ones contributing, moderating sections of the site, and donating to help the site are the ones that truly make the site.

So yeah, you keep threatening me that you'll be gone after your premium is up...I'll hold you to your word bro.

You'll just have to wait and see when Se7enSins 4.0 comes out...my dedication to keeping my TRUE member base happy and letting them know how much I truly appreciate them.

2010er's didn't make the site explode. They just all of a sudden stopped lurking and finally signed up.

Our daily uniques went up anywhere between 5-10k uniques a day. But hey, I'll let you live in your fantasy world kiddo.
This is the admin of the site ladies and gentlemen. This is great.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Im not the only one who thinks this website is not run properelly right now.

SnowMan wasnt confirming legit lobbies unless you invited like 5 of his friends
Jester is trying to sell out and cause a monopoly of XP lobbies, which is pretty much why like 70% of people come here

Eh...

It's funny how you all seem to lose your opinions to some lobby - trying to suck up just to get into one.

We all know thats whats going on.

Whatever, I'm out of this thread. The owner is flaming members.

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jester_ hosting these lobbies would take a load of the mods/diets shoulders as they wouldnt have to confirm as many lobbies/There wouldnt be as many posts in wrong sections with people asking for invites. Im pretty sure 80% of people who are bothered about 10th prestige will pay for a definate spot in a XP lobby.

K

KasparP

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
imLefty said:
Can you point this out for me?
Scroll up.

Most people here are under 15 years old trying to act professional by sucking up and riding peoples Ds. It's pretty funny, I used to stalk this forum in 2009 and 08 and it used to be much better, but its kinda crumbling now because of XP mods.

But yeah, I'm out. I'll only be posting on this forum when I have lobbies up - for free.

Thank you,
KasparP signing out.

Luxor

Luxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KasparP said:
Scroll up.

Most people here are under 15 years old trying to act professional by sucking up and riding peoples Ds. It's pretty funny, I used to stalk this forum in 2009 and 08 and it used to be much better, but its kinda crumbling now because of XP mods.

But yeah, I'm out. I'll only be posting on this forum when I have lobbies up - for free.

Thank you,
KasparP signing out.

Age isn't a factor, maturity is. Get it right, bye bye. :smile:

P

PERPOSTER0US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is ridiculous, why does every thread turn into ****? jjjjjeeeesssssuuuuuusssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its a good idea...Exsept the fact that members that have been here for 1 or 2 years that cant pay arent getting in free...but 2010ers who can pay get to do it free or paid....I think Members who have been here longer should get first dibs in a Free lobby and 2010ers should have to pay.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
Even if 100% voted no, we could still go into business and do it. Deal with it.
Whats the point of the poll then? Whats the point in this thread then? Just go ahead and do it.

-No disrespect intended-

K

Kuser One

Reaction score
Sin$
i say yes, but before you start charging, do a free one for me :smile:

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Mast3rModder said:
Whats the point of the poll then? Whats the point in this thread then? Just go ahead and do it.

-No disrespect intended-

I said we could. I made this thread to see how people would feel about it. If 100% voted no, I most likely wouldn't do it. I do respect peoples opinions, but I do not live my life by them. Azzid and I both have the right to do as we please, no matter how much complaining happens.

360 said:
Exsept the fact that members that have been here for 1 or 2 years that cant pay arent getting in free...

Uhhh, where was that said? I won't be hosting any lobbies for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register