What's new

Patched SELL MORE CARS - Possible Daily Sell Limit Bypass After Patch 1.41

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was the person who showed freight train the blank plate method on his live stream we used my method to get blank plates which was slightly different. Be warned I have tested this and can confirm a bank plate does not bypass your daily sell limit. A plank plate just acts like a custom licence plate (clean plate) so they are only really needed for people who have a daily sell limit of one with no custom licence plate. This does not bypass anything but custom licence plates.also I'll provide evidence that the plate are clean if anyone dosent believe me.

Hope this helped everyone

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I was the person who showed freight train the blank plate method on his live stream. But Be warned I have tested this and can confirm a bank plate does not bypass your daily sell limit. A plank plate just acts like a custom licence plate (clean plate) so they are only really needed for people who have a daily sell limit of one with no custom licence plate. This does not bypass anything but custom licence plates.also I'll provide evidence that the plate are clean if anyone dosent believe me.

Hope this helped everyone

Thx for clarifying. :thumbsup:

That is what i always expected. No daily sell limit bypass ever was real. Gonna lock this up. Was too good to be true... :shifty:

Top Bottom
Login
Register