Founder: electricwun
Eastsideboy is not the founder.

Let's start from here: Do this

Requirement:
  • MOC
  • faggio
  • Car you want to dupe (Sultan RS is better) in the MOC

Steps:
  1. Go near "La puerta" (for better result)
  2. drive Sultan RS out MOC
  3. drive Sultan RS in MOC)
  4. sit in car wait till you hear the engine starts
  5. Now press quickly R2/RT or L2/LT and open up your phone immediatly
  6. (hold R2 0.5 second or Tab R2 three times quickly seems to give better results)
  7. you spawn outside on foot
  8. walk into MOC there should be two Sultan RS on top of each other or 2 car are in one car
  9. Now Go ahead and sell the car that spawned on top
  10. Go back to MOC and drive the original car [YOU WILL NOTICE THAT CAR DOESN'T HAVE NUMBER PLATE] to full garage and replace with elegy
  11. Now Dupe the car the car that has no number plate over and over
ATTENTION MODS:
Atleast test before deleting the thread and its not a dirty dupe i litterally sold many cars and still selling without getting sell limit. if you still wanna delete the thread then atleast give a solid reason. Thanks

you cant get in the top car its patched we cant get in the cars n th moc

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro y put this in the glitches thread before you know anything for sure?

RogueGlitching

RogueGlitching

Reaction score
Sin$
You can sell 40 dupes a day if you have no limit. But if you you’ll go straight to offenders list and be down to 2 a day for 9 months. This isn’t unusual and if you do sell more than 7 a day you will be quickly down to 2 a day and it will be irreversible for 9 months 
honestly guys I wouldn’t attempt this, the 40 cars is r* of stopping duping as you will be unable to sell for ages

I

illegalized_fun

Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: electricwun
Eastsideboy is not the founder.

Let's start from here: Do this

Requirement:
  • MOC
  • faggio
  • Car you want to dupe (Sultan RS is better) in the MOC

Steps:
  1. Go near "La puerta" (for better result)
  2. drive Sultan RS out MOC
  3. drive Sultan RS in MOC)
  4. sit in car wait till you hear the engine starts
  5. Now press quickly R2/RT or L2/LT and open up your phone immediatly
  6. (hold R2 0.5 second or Tab R2 three times quickly seems to give better results)
  7. you spawn outside on foot
  8. walk into MOC there should be two Sultan RS on top of each other or 2 car are in one car
  9. Now Go ahead and sell the car that spawned on top
  10. Go back to MOC and drive the original car [YOU WILL NOTICE THAT CAR DOESN'T HAVE NUMBER PLATE] to full garage and replace with elegy
  11. Now Dupe the car the car that has no number plate over and over
ATTENTION MODS:
Atleast test before deleting the thread and its not a dirty dupe i litterally sold many cars and still selling without getting sell limit. if you still wanna delete the thread then atleast give a solid reason. Thanks

You can't get in the top car

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can sell 40 dupes a day if you have no limit. But if you you’ll go straight to offenders list and be down to 2 a day for 9 months. This isn’t unusual and if you do sell more than 7 a day you will be quickly down to 2 a day and it will be irreversible for 9 months 
honestly guys I wouldn’t attempt this, the 40 cars is r* of stopping duping as you will be unable to sell for ages
Idk if this is accurate. I sold 40 in one day and then didn't sell more than a couple for about 3 weeks and now I can sell 8 (haven't tried more than that yet)

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Was just able to test this and as expected this does not bypass any sell limit!

Sold the top car, drove bottom car without late to LSC and hit daily sell limit.

Will try again selling the blank car in 30 hours but I'm quite sure all who oversell now will see some consequences soon...

Till then I can only warn to do this on ur own risk. You might get into repeat cap offender 2. If that happens u can sell only 1 car every 30 hours for 15 month. And u will loose Custom plate access...

OneCrustySock

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was just able to test this and as expected this does not bypass any sell limit!

Sold the top car, drove bottom car without late to LSC and hit daily sell limit.

Will try again selling the blank car in 30 hours but I'm quite sure all who oversell now will see some consequences soon...

Till then I can only warn to do this on ur own risk. You might get into repeat cap offender 2. If that happens u can sell only 1 car every 30 hours for 15 month. And u will loose Custom plate access...
You're only supposed to sell the top car. You did it wrong. Thats why you hit the limit.

W

walkingsticks

Reaction score
Sin$
can I start a petition to not put terrible hip hop beats over your geeky voices (no disrespect, Im a geek too) ... makes it hard to hear youtubers... ffs

TheGambler

TheGambler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get blink plates, I can still get in top car. Have not turned off ps4 all day.

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
ya I thought about what if I drove a street car in moc instead of elegy then just deleted the orig and sold the dupe but didn't want to risk it lol

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My daily sell was 3 let me sell 6 then gave me the daily sell limit 
I think itndoubles your daily sell limits not make then infinite.
Just doubles the amount you can sell
It also puts you directly in the 1 or 2 a day repeat offender group for 9 months

5848374838282i2

5848374838282i2

Reaction score
Sin$
I also tried this and I got my daily sell limit of course after 6 dupes sold .

Top Bottom
Login
Register