Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Seelow Spawn Snipe?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by iMikeyy, Dec 27, 2008 with 9 replies and 2,189 views.

1. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    Does anybody have an overhead of Seelow, because I always get spawn sniped and I want to learn how

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Sorry...the picture that I found is corrupt all of a sudden (get it, corrupt?). It was a perfect overhead...don't know why it is corrupt now.[​IMG]

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Lol it didn't work. I already posted it.

5. OP
    LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
  6. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Its a overhead. What do you mean Search and Destroy? They are all the same.

7. OP
    LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
  8. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. NetiK

NetiK Newbie

Ratings:
    When you get the defense spawn you can just look straight at the barn(you don't even have to move) and start shooting through the walls or wait for them to run through the doorway.

10. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    YEah i just spray across the map through the barn window , if you have deep impact though and shoot to the left of the window , its even better , this way you spay every 1 that runs to the door or towards A , ive had 4 kills in the 1st 5 secs b4 doing this , and always kill / hit 1 person every round ,

On the other side if you are a quick sniper or shot , you can also shoot back across through the same window , u need to be fast though