Seeking MDv11.03/30 Fresh Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.
BadAzz G

BadAzz G

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Community.

I have old MDv8 and don't care for the MDv13.
I also have the old SNG Super Network Ghost that is perm and cant see blips or shoot players.

What Im seeking and really need, is MDv11.03 or MDv11.30 whatever is stable Admin or Premium, with Super Network Ghost where I can switch between Normal Mode or Ghost Mode and can see blips and shoot players. Simple and Stable request. --- FOR GTA IV & EFLC ---

Just that really, I can add a few scos that Ill want later on. Thank you very much to whoever replies and helps. Cheers!
PM me or reply here. Good day!

P

PesterDaGod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
BadAzz G

BadAzz G

Reaction score
Sin$
Well thank you PesterDaGod for the MDv11s.

Now where would I find the Super Network Ghost that can switch between Ghost mode and Normal mode ?
Having just ghost or having just normal mode is a pain.

Thanks everyone.

Extatic

Extatic

Reaction score
Sin$
Ever sense the new update came out i thought you cant mod it no more ?

ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need a better version let me know, I got you my guy.

illuminati666

illuminati666

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need a better version let me know, I got you my guy.
Better ? LOL - if you are talking about the same thing i have in mind..i think that 'better version' blows out all wannabees and all code stealers from the last year away by far. I guess their popularity will go down fast. Anyways..its the question IF our guy will release it or not so shhhhs for now..lets wait it out

ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Better ? LOL - if you are talking about the same thing i have in mind..i think that 'better version' blows out all wannabees and all code stealers from the last year away by far. I guess their popularity will go down fast. Anyways..its the question IF our guy will release it or not so shhhhs for now..lets wait it out
I was going to link him to MDv11 ofw backup
Also I won’t tell my mom if you won’t... She might ground me from my playstation and take away my allowance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register