Working Secret room on Stonehaven

• Thread starter fl0wen
  • Start date
  • Views 2,085
fl0wen

fl0wen

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fairly pointless, but hey, it's a glitch!

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I like this. Wanna know why?

Because you didn't make the title, "Cod Ghosts AMAZING *NEW* Secret Room God Mod On Stonehaven!" and that you didn't fill the video with shitty commentary with an annoying voice and music.

So, can this only be done in a private match? Because it's a pretty good spot.

fl0wen

fl0wen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this. Wanna know why?

Because you didn't make the title, "Cod Ghosts AMAZING *NEW* Secret Room God Mod On Stonehaven!" and that you didn't fill the video with shitty commentary with an annoying voice and music.

So, can this only be done in a private match? Because it's a pretty good spot.

Haha, thanks.

I'm not too familiar with Call of Duty glitching, as this is the first one I've tried since MW2, so I can't really answer whether or not it only can be done in private match, sorry.

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Haha, thanks.

I'm not too familiar with Call of Duty glitching, as this is the first one I've tried since MW2, so I can't really answer whether or not it only can be done in private match, sorry.

Well, from the looks of it your friend shot you with a shotgun, which gave you a boost up.

If that's the case, then it can't really be done online.

fl0wen

fl0wen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, from the looks of it your friend shot you with a shotgun, which gave you a boost up.

If that's the case, then it can't really be done online.

I suppose you could use two care packages, but then it's not really worth it unless you are very good and just looking to mess with people.

Top Bottom
Login
Register