What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched Secret Location Building Breach: 2 Levels w/ Interiors

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a different LomBank location wall breach. Once inside you will not fall through floor except on outer edge. You can jump down to another floor.

1. Bring tall enough vehicle to be able to jump over bushes to the back alley of the bank.

2. Aim for corner and jump.

3. You should flop to the ground. Don't push anything.

4. You will slide sideways into building.

5. Enjoy your new building.

You can hide in the artwork and walk through interior walls.

Sweet breach but sadly you cannot shoot out. Maybe someone could get in here in Creator and craft a fisticuffs Deathmatch.

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey mathmattx and All,

You can fire out of the second level. Only at the front entrance. Video / pics and tutorial here

Lombank-Wallbreach-14.png

Lombank-Wallbreach-13.png

Good find, my man...

T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Lombank wallbreach

Step 1: Taller Vehicle
Step 2: Jump towards the Corner
Step 3: Roll on in!!
Step 4: Enjoy

This was something that I found on accident, figured after always doing wallbreaches that maybe there was more to this one, so figured if I got the falling part down right maybe it would happen and it did. Didn't find anyone on the site with this so if someone else found it please post otherwise if you know about this then its here as a refresher.

Top Bottom
Login
Register