Patched Secret Balcony on Highrise

SurF

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTCJSjQdIj0"]YouTube - Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 (cod 6 MW2) Glitches (Spot): Secret Balcony On Highrise[/ame]

Secret spot on Highrise, just follow what they do in the video.

Found by xantikillax & madmanmcclinton

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
Retired
Reaction score
How do they think thats a glitch? (I know you said secret spot, but the video said glitch.)

Thats like getting on top of the 3 story building on backlot in COD4.
IW put it there, and they knew about it.

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
you dont even need to climb that ladder, you can just go behind the building and get to it from the scoffolding back there

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
I found that last night, and there is a much quicker way to get up there. When I first saw that they had already posted it I was like, Damn, they beat me to it. But when I saw that they are dumb, I'm gonna go ahead and record it anyway and post it to the s7 channel. YouTube - GlitchModernWarfare2's Channel This is se7ensins MW2 channel, so if you haven't subscribed already, please go do that now. Kthx. Seriously. I gave you a link and everything. :tongue:

mesquaremossa

Reaction score
Thats no secret i see people there all the time its not a secret place its suppost to be there its so easy to get to and theres a passage to get in soo its supposed to be there:mad::mad::mad:VERY BOLD:confused:cared::confused:cared:

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
I use the highrise spots quite often, they are good for the cheap kills :smile:

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mesquaremossa said:
Thats no secret i see people there all the time its not a secret place its suppost to be there its so easy to get to and theres a passage to get in soo its supposed to be there:mad::mad::mad:VERY BOLD:confused:cared::confused:cared:
first of all, welcome to the forum, always love to have new members.
second, not flamming but you should read the dates. this was posted on 11/8/09. that was quiet a while ago, when not everyone knew about this spot.

Reaction score
projectomega said:
first of all, welcome to the forum, always love to have new members.
second, not flamming but you should read the dates. this was posted on 11/8/09. that was quiet a while ago, when not everyone knew about this spot.

:thumbup:

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smaznasian said:
u didnt need to go to the top of the crane u can just run on it
lol nice, another new member. i love how much bigger this site is getting.
on the other not, i think he just meant to show that you can go up there, i actually love that spot :thumbup:

OLine57

Reaction score
projectomega said:
this was posted on 11/8/09. that was quiet a while ago, when not everyone knew about this spot.
@ mesquaremossa
Lol, that was 2 days before the game came out. Only a couple thousand people knew about it out of 5 million. So when it was posted it wasn't old at all.

OLine57

Reaction score
Right, but it wasn't necessary for him to bump a 2 month old thread to tell us it's old. That's all I was saying.

Top Bottom