• Start date
  • Views 510
Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
anyway of making your secondary weapon with gold camo? i did a recovery for a customer yesterday and he had primary crossbow with gold camo

Reconnected

Reconnected

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yes but only the crossbow i currently offer that service 

any camo aswell
What tool are you using if you don't mind i haven't been online for couple of months i been playing X1 and decided to do some recoveries for a bit ...

Upvote 0
I

InfamousDubstep

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What tool are you using if you don't mind i haven't been online for couple of months i been playing X1 and decided to do some recoveries for a bit ...
As of right now I am not sure if it's in any other tools. I purchased ApparitionNet along time ago and they released app net 2 and it has the feature your looking for. As for how its done you make a class with any primary you want put the camo on the weapon you want on the crossbow and then you use the class editor to change the primary to a crossbow and the camo sticks on it. 
I've been trolling the hell out of people that want the gold crossbow I tell them this is an exclusive pre order lol.

Upvote 0
Reconnected

Reconnected

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As of right now I am not sure if it's in any other tools. I purchased ApparitionNet along time ago and they released app net 2 and it has the feature your looking for. As for how its done you make a class with any primary you want put the camo on the weapon you want on the crossbow and then you use the class editor to change the primary to a crossbow and the camo sticks on it. 

I've been trolling the hell out of people that want the gold crossbow I tell them this is an exclusive pre order lol.

I had purchase that tool also a long time ago i didn't like the tool some stuff didn't work and after two years or so they finally give people what the money was worth

Upvote 0
Allnutt

Allnutt

$$$
Reaction score
Sin$
Only just heard about this, is there any other tools that have this feature?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register