What's new

Working Second Profile achievement glitch in Battlefield Hardline and other games XBO

S

Streaver

Reaction score
Sin$
There seems to be a glitch that unlocks a majority/all achievements on a secondary profile on XBO for some games, as long as one profile has them unlocked already. It's known to work for Battlefield Hardline and some other games too, but no one actually talks about how it is done. Does anyone know about this?
Quote from another forum: "All I'll say for now is that you do need an account on your console which has progression in the game. You can get all the online related achievements that he/she has (including DLC)."

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had this happen to me on GTA V but I have no idea how to recreate it.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had this happen to me on GTA V but I have no idea how to recreate it.

Nothing to do with GTA
Post automatically merged:

There seems to be a glitch that unlocks a majority/all achievements on a secondary profile on XBO for some games, as long as one profile has them unlocked already. It's known to work for Battlefield Hardline and some other games too, but no one actually talks about how it is done. Does anyone know about this?
Quote from another forum: "All I'll say for now is that you do need an account on your console which has progression in the game. You can get all the online related achievements that he/she has (including DLC)."

You can't instant unlock achievements from 1 profile onto another, or transfer achievements.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing to do with GTA
Post automatically merged:

You can't instant unlock achievements from 1 profile onto another, or transfer achievements.
I didn’t say it was anything to do with GTA V, I’m just stating that I logged onto GTA with another Xbox account whilst my main was signed in and some online achievements popped for the new account :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register