What's new

Unsolved Searching someone with Save Wizard

• Thread starter Danielix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,685
D

Danielix

Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm searching someone that got Save Wizard. Ik nobody is going to answer this but if someone could mod me some outfits that would be fine since I'm too broke to get save wizard. My Discord is Danielix#0361 and my ig is Danielsbeautypalace.
Thanks for your attention
-Daniel

Edit: I don't want a slot I just need someone to mod my game save.

Edit edit: didn't know a save state takes a slot. If somone is still willing to share a slot that would be crazy

Last edited:
R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm searching someone that got Save Wizard. Ik nobody is going to answer this but if someone could mod me some outfits that would be fine since I'm too broke to get save wizard. My Discord is Danielix#0361 and my ig is Danielsbeautypalace.
-Daniel
I hate to break it too you but no one is going to share their save wizard with you considering they only haveba limited number of slots.

Your best bet is to save your money and split the cost of a license with a few friends or buy your own license

D

Danielix

Reaction score
I hate to break it too you but no one is going to share their save wizard with you considering they only haveba limited number of slots.

Your best bet is to save your money and split the cost of a license with a few friends or buy your own license
I meant if someone could just mod my game save. I don't want an key.

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I meant if someone could just mod my game save. I don't want an key.
Modding your save will take up one of someone else's slots.

When you purchase save wizard you can only add like 3(don't remember exactly how many but it's not much) and they can't remove one of those profiles for like 6 months to prevent sharing

D

Danielix

Reaction score
Modding your save will take up one of someone else's slots.
OH I didng niw
When you purchase save wizard you can only add like 3(don't remember exactly how many but it's not much) and they can't remove one of those profiles for like 6 months to prevent sharing
Oh I didn't know I'm sorry. I think it isn't worth it to buy a tool for 50 dollar just for outfits. So if thought if someone could do it for me it would be awesome. But I didn't know it got slots. Thank you for the answers

M

MrDeeBird

Reaction score
-Daniel

Edit: I don't want a slot I just need someone to mod my game save.

Edit edit: didn't know a save state takes a slot. If somone is still willing to share a slot that would be crazy
Its a huge inconvenience for anyone with save wizard to mod outfits for you because they need to enter your psn id file in order to get you the outfits which ties up a slot for 30 days... unless you have a very good friend NOBODY will do this for you for free unless they have a lot of slots available. There are a bunch of HUSKY modded jobs you can do to get glitched outfits tho... look into that...
Post automatically merged:

totally missed your guys replies lol XD

Top Bottom