• Thread starter Lifted Lemon
  • Start date
  • Views 16,985
Lifted Lemon

Lifted Lemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so as you probably all know, ALL the unlimited death machine glitch methods have been patched.. So I was thinking maybe if we could try to find a new method as a community, we might just find one.. I'm also going to post a list of things that have been tried and don't work so that way people don't keep trying the same things.. If you guys have any suggestions or manage to figure anything out be sure to put it down below and if it doesn't work I'll be sure to add it to the list of things that don't work!

P.S The first part of the glitch where you glitch the gobblegum by buying it off the wall isn't patched, but every method we know of to get the gobblegum to actually pop without the timer going down or pack a punching your gun is..

If anyone on PS4 would like to try to help find a method with me, here's my PSN: TLB_Elementz
(Preferably someone close to Australia..)

List of things tried:
1. Glitched out the gobblegum, then pack a punching the gun in your hand with a bow as your secondary.
Result: The gobblegum pops with the bow in your hand and the timer instantly goes down..

2. Glitched out the gobblegum with the bow as your secondary, putting the bow back, and then pack a punching your weapon..
Result: The gobblegum pops with nothing equipped in your hand and the timer instantly goes down..

3. Glitched out the gobblegum, started building at a table, just before it ends start spamming Square/X
Result: The gobblegum pops and the timer instantly goes down..

SavageSmokeur

SavageSmokeur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yoo im dutch and me and my friend are looking for new ways aswell,
And we did the exact thing with the PaP and same result.
If there is anything were gladd to help, and ill let you know if we find out something

Good luck:cigar::thumbsup:

Psn: t-0492 if anyone wants to try out stuff or needs help

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
not gonna be a after patch when they patched the gumball itself come on now trayarc and activision both are not stupid. all methods are patched even my two private methods why because they fixed the gumball itself no matter what it packs the gun rather you have it in your hand or not.

SavageSmokeur

SavageSmokeur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But maybe with another gumball?
I dont know wich or what but if we dont try we dont know.

Altairxv

Altairxv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seen something online about using In Plain Sight instead of EE. Might be worth a shot

jd0g81

jd0g81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u cant use any glitched gobbelgum with the death machine i picked up a death machine and it vanished and i was using in plain sight

Lifted Lemon

Lifted Lemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about wall power?
Guys, I'm like 90% sure you can't use any other gobblegum, the reason Ephemeral Enhancement worked is because it tried to pack a punch the Death Machine which doesn't exist so when the 60 seconds is up it gives you back the un pack a punched death machine, which is still the death machine...

M

ModifyXbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just signed up as my old account seems to be none existent, I'll contribute my developer knowledge to it and look into it later, I definitely think there's a way to circumvent the patch. If there was a way to move it into the 3rd weapon slot, it's likely still possible. To me, it seems like the Gobble Gum pop patch is a temporary solution however as they will need to pretty much rework how the Ephemeral Enhancement works to prevent the initial Gobble gum glitch anyway.

If anyone on Xbox One wants to test theories out, reply with your Gamertag, I'll be online in around 5 hours.

I actually had a different method of popping it without a shield, death machine or revive, of course the fix has prevented this too. It may be worth noting the original videos where this glitch occurred by mistake didn't do any of the steps we have taken, the French one for example. He had a bow and enabled the EE gobble gum after/during picking up the DM. I've tried to replicate possible controls he could have pressed and managed to glitch the gobble gum out or lose my bow.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, if you make a thread about trying to find a glitch, don't turn down every single method recommended to you. What is the point if all you are going to say is "won't work" even though you havnt tried.

Lifted Lemon

Lifted Lemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, if you make a thread about trying to find a glitch, don't turn down every single method recommended to you. What is the point if all you are going to say is "won't work" even though you havn't tried.
Trust me.. I have tried a lot of methods.. I haven't added all of them to the list yet as I'm busy with 2 big school assignments i'm trying to get done.. I also haven't said to anyone that their suggestions doesn't work unless I have tried it..

Top Bottom
Login
Register