• Thread starter chrisb1481
  • Start date
  • Views 1,528
chrisb1481

chrisb1481

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this just happening to me now, or is it returning no players based on results that should definitely return players for everyone. Its extremely frustrating, because now when I go to buy a card I dont really know if Im buying the lowest bin because alot of cards dont actually show up. And thats if Im lucky enough to even get returns when searching. I dont understand how they cant fix problems, they just seem to make other things worse....

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this just happening to me now, or is it returning no players based on results that should definitely return players for everyone. Its extremely frustrating, because now when I go to buy a card I dont really know if Im buying the lowest bin because alot of cards dont actually show up. And thats if Im lucky enough to even get returns when searching. I dont understand how they cant fix problems, they just seem to make other things worse....
You they "fix" one thing which then does **** all good,that "fix" then break's everything .iv been waiting 18 fricking days now for them to Fix my tp issues .as well as the 22 about my banned account..

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
it happens when you search for someone who's a CAM as a CM or LW and you search LM. Just search the original position and ti will show them in all positions.

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As xI ViSiiOns x xI ViSiiOns x said, you're searching the position's wrong. My game is fine along with over 10 people on my friend's list. None of us have any issues searching for card's.

Just make sure if you want a CAM player in CM, you still have to search him in CAM (his original position) and it will show you that player in every other postion ST, CF, CAM, CM, CDM.

fred_

fred_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Happened to me aswell. I just included 150 minimum price to avoid the problem
Hope it helped

greetings

chrisb1481

chrisb1481

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it happens when you search for someone who's a CAM as a CM or LW and you search LM. Just search the original position and ti will show them in all positions.

No thats not true. If I try and search for Buffon, and enter Gold Italy GK Serie A Juventus. It says it doesnt find anyone. Thats just one example it does that on nearly every player I search for.

snake362

snake362

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh, this is happening to me as well cant get one player to show up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register