PS4 Searching for a crew or at least some folks to play with

• Thread starter Doppelsoldner
  • Start date
  • Views 509
Doppelsoldner

Doppelsoldner

Reaction score
Sin$
Things are pretty dead for me, all my friends found other stuff to do so i am left searching for another group to play with. I have all the cool toys, I like helping. I play for fun and profit. I am between UK and Eastern US time, on a lot in the evening and sporadic in the day. Native English speaker, old man with a mic.

I ain't into sitting all day in a lobby with grenade launchers or any of that silly stuff unless an objective is involved.

Just sick of being bored.

J

JWoods_4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Things are pretty dead for me, all my friends found other stuff to do so i am left searching for another group to play with. I have all the cool toys, I like helping. I play for fun and profit. I am between UK and Eastern US time, on a lot in the evening and sporadic in the day. Native English speaker, old man with a mic.

I ain't into sitting all day in a lobby with grenade launchers or any of that silly stuff unless an objective is involved.

im game, im 16 and have a mic. Started a new character also.

G

GodsRightHand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add me: miked9941130

I have several businesses I own, if you help me do missions for them you will earn RP and $$. They're all exciting, nothing boring

Dandy1134

Dandy1134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Bro i kinda alike but i like doing all sort of glitches n tricks if interested im on ps4

J

JuBaNoRt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im keen to jam glitches missions heists anything to help i live in New Zealand and my PSN is JuBaNoRt

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Send me the following details:

PSN ID:
Social Club ID:
Age (optional):
In-Game Rank:
K/D Ratio:

Top Bottom
Login
Register