Search & Destroy Boosting

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Boosting' started by iTz Skaterr, Nov 22, 2008 with 12 replies and 782 views.

1. iTz Skaterr

iTz Skaterr Newbie

Ratings:
    HOW IT WORKS:

6 Players go into a party and find a Search and Destroy game with at least 1 spot left for the person being boosted to join. The person being boosted then 'joins session' to that game and will now be on the other team.

Once the games starts, the 6 people on the boosting team will stay at spawn or hide in a spot that the person being boosted knows about. The person on the other team will then rush their spawn and kill the 6 players therefore being award an air strike! Then for the next 3 rounds They will play the air strike on their spawn and get a total of 24 kills in the end which is 1200 EXP per game.

After that, everyone backs out and then the person who is boosting next repeats this process... Over and over again till someone has to sign off.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Hfm13OET8[/ame]

Many things do go wrong in the above video, but once again it gives you
    an IDEA of to how things will work!

If you do NOT understand the above but are still interested, add my GT (A Skateboarderr) and I will explain further. If you understand and ARE interested please reply with your gamertag and add my GT.

REMINDER: Please remember to ADD ME, as I will not add you from this site... We currently have 12 or more members although the more the better was once again they are rarely all on at the same time!

2. iGage

iGage Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    iTz Skaterr

iTz Skaterr Newbie

Ratings:
    Feel free to tell this to your friends...
    I probably only have 8 or 10 people willing to do SnD boost, and they're rarely all on and playing CoD4 at the same time.

So the more people we have, the more we can boost.

4. JaxJags

JaxJags Contributor

Ratings:
    Add me. I'll be on until Sunday.

5. Godly Chaos

Godly Chaos Getting There

Ratings:
  6. RabidHooker666

RabidHooker666 Newbie

Ratings:
    It depends on how efficient we are with this. I'm quite good at S&D in the first place, so unless doing this will get me large amounts of exp in not so much time, I could just play normally and get the same(if not more) exp. That's how it was with DOM boosting anyways. I've never s&d boosted before.

7. OP
    iTz Skaterr

iTz Skaterr Newbie

Ratings:
    RapidHooker I have to agree I can get 1000+ experience normally playing in SnD not including challenge bonues and what not, but the difference here is that you don't have to do much and you get 1000 exp in like 2 minutes.

Although you then have to wait for another 6 people to go...
    But at a fast pace you can go 1200 exp every 15 minutes if everything goes smooth.

8. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    i will help do this cuz being a gold cross level 55 and having cod5 idc about my stats tht much. im not a great s&d player. but yes i will do it and i would like to do this on cod5 too.
    my gt is ii CoRrUpT xX

9. Godly Chaos

Godly Chaos Getting There

Ratings:
    anyone wanna do it?

i'm playin right now.

10. OP
    iTz Skaterr

iTz Skaterr Newbie

Ratings:
    Alright I just got 10th prestige so I won't be doing this anymore on CoD4 but feel free to use this thread to meet other people SnD boosting...

11. Too High

Too High Enthusiast

Ratings:
    gt:Too High ta die
    ill do this anytime

12. aim2high

aim2high Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm new to the se7ensins community but I would still like to try this bridging/boosting thing a shot, if you want to add my aim or gt it will be below.

AIM: serioush8
    GT: aim2high

13. N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    add me for s&d boosting! GT: ivekk0 (<--zero)