What's new

Discussion Search And Destroy Silent Plant

• Thread starter REDManMODS
  • Start date
  • Views 1,067
R

REDManMODS

Reaction score
Simple dudes all you have to do and you can private match to test this out credit to red rush despair and gases. Try this in a private match guaranteed to be silent set up a class with nova gas and as your about to plant the bomb throw the nova gas at the bomb site wait 3 seconds then walk into the nova gas and start to plant weird glitch no sound when you plant and you wont die from the gas!! Rate me!

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
The only problem would be the huge cloud of Nova Gas giving you away.

K

kiyoshihashi

Reaction score
Not sure if this works, but even if it does, isn't gas louder than the sound of a bomb planting?

J

Jacks Hacks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and nova gas is banned in cybergamer competitive lol.

D

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
Reaction score
the nova would give ur poistion away

W

Wompah

Sick Nasty
Reaction score
The only problem would be the huge cloud of Nova Gas giving you away.

Agreed, If your playing gamebattles, which is usually only where this is important anyways, people would instantly hear the pop of the gas and see a huge cloud. But thanks for the find! +Rep

O

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
am i the only one wondering WHY they would patch the original glitch found where you spin and it would be silent?

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Am i the only one who caught that this would kill you if you tried this?

R

REDManMODS

Reaction score
Basically but you are supposed to wait 3 seconds and it wouldnt kill you and we play gb and some people arent smart enough to know to go check to see if anything is happening dont do it in pubs

P

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
lol fail....unless maybe u threw the nova gas at one bomb site and went a planted at the other...but i guess that wouldnt be so silent

Top Bottom