Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to the Se7ensins Zombies Leaderboard!

Pre-Warning - For Xbox 360 at the moment, PS3 soon to come.

This is a mini-leaderbaord / competition that any registered se7ensins user may enter. Players will have the struggle of facing TWICE the amount of Zombies as a referee will commit suicide at the beginning of each round, watching the player in a 3rd person angle to make sure that no glitches, hacks or mods are used.

You may attempt each map once at the beginning of every week, starting at Sunday 0:00am. Players who reach the 1 spot on a map may not re-try a map until they have been kicked of the podium.

The referee HAS to be in your game for the attempt to count, do not try send me video’s, or messages saying “I got to round… legit!” as they will not count.

Battle of the staff will take place, as they battle it out to find out which one of them is the No.1 zombie slayer. You will find their leaderboard at the bottom of the thread.

Referee:
Se7ensins Username - Gamertag

Victory – Jet Pilot Joee

You may also leave your Gamertag, and I shall invite you to an Party / Private chat, then into the game.

Currently I’m doing this by myself, but if this takes off I will be looking for referee help.

As of present, I’m the only referee and don’t happen to have Nuketown. For now that map will be unavailable. However, like stated if this takes off then I will try to find someone who has the map; opening up the Nuketown leaderboard.

No Glitches, Hacks or Mods may be used. If they are, your attempt will be forfeited and you will not be allowed to enter any other leaderbaords until the following week, lets keep this fair! As of now there are no prizes, just fame. However, in the future this may change.

Let the Zombie slaying commence!

Username – Rounds Survived - Referee

Green Run:

Farm:

Town:

Bus Stop:

Nuketown:
Staff Leaderboard -

Green Run:

Last edited:
Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a few mistakes in spelling that I found:
You may attempt each map once at the beginning of every week, starting at Sunday 0:00am. Players who reach the 1 spot on a map may not re-try a map until they have been nocked of the podium.

As of present, I’m the only referee and don’t happen to have Nuketown. For now that map will be unavailable. However, like stated if this takes off then I will try to find someone who has the map; opening up the Nuketown leaderbaord.
Besides that, I don't see why you wouldn't accept a video as proof. You're going to be spending a lot of time within zombies if a lot of people decide to play. Also, if this does in fact take off, is there going to be a leader-board for that as well or are Xbox and PS3 going to be mixed on one leader-board? And as for another suggestion, you might want to include times that you're on Xbox, so people can plan to be on at those times if they want to participate; I doubt you're on 24/7.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a few mistakes in spelling that I found:

Besides that, I don't see why you wouldn't accept a video as proof. You're going to be spending a lot of time within zombies if a lot of people decide to play. Also, if this does in fact take off, is there going to be a leader-board for that as well or are Xbox and PS3 going to be mixed on one leader-board? And as for another suggestion, you might want to include times that you're on Xbox, so people can plan to be on at those times if they want to participate; I doubt you're on 24/7.

Cheers, I'll fix that now.

I suppose I could do video evidence, I just have to make sure that they don't go and tamper with the video.

With regards to Xbox and PS3, I suppose we could mix it into one. I personally don't have a PS3, but it will be the same difficulty on the PS3.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose I could do video evidence, I just have to make sure that they don't go and tamper with the video.
I don't see how one could tamper with the video without making it blatantly obvious, but I guess I just suck at video editing.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see how one could tamper with the video without making it blatantly obvious, but I guess I just suck at video editing.

I'm just trying to make it as fair as possible. I'll re-think making video a legitimate way of entering.

iFloyd

iFloyd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you should have a Town Grief tournament too :biggrin:
oh and i would love to have a go but
Aint no body got the time for dat

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

I could do, just need some people to start entering.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone willing to become 1st on whatever map they choose?

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to the Se7ensins Zombies Leaderboard!

Pre-Warning - For Xbox 360 at the moment, PS3 soon to come.

This is a mini-leaderbaord / competition that any registered se7ensins user may enter. Players will have the struggle of facing TWICE the amount of Zombies as a referee will commit suicide at the beginning of each round, watching the player in a 3rd person angle to make sure that no glitches, hacks or mods are used.

You may attempt each map once at the beginning of every week, starting at Sunday 0:00am. Players who reach the 1 spot on a map may not re-try a map until they have been kicked of the podium.

The referee HAS to be in your game for the attempt to count, do not try send me video’s, or messages saying “I got to round… legit!” as they will not count.

Battle of the staff will take place, as they battle it out to find out which one of them is the No.1 zombie slayer. You will find their leaderboard at the bottom of the thread.

Referee:
Se7ensins Username - Gamertag

Victory – Jet Pilot Joee

You may also leave your Gamertag, and I shall invite you to an Party / Private chat, then into the game.

Currently I’m doing this by myself, but if this takes off I will be looking for referee help.

As of present, I’m the only referee and don’t happen to have Nuketown. For now that map will be unavailable. However, like stated if this takes off then I will try to find someone who has the map; opening up the Nuketown leaderboard.

No Glitches, Hacks or Mods may be used. If they are, your attempt will be forfeited and you will not be allowed to enter any other leaderbaords until the following week, lets keep this fair! As of now there are no prizes, just fame. However, in the future this may change.

Let the Zombie slaying commence!

Username – Rounds Survived - Referee

Green Run:

Farm:

Town:

Bus Stop:

Nuketown:
Staff Leaderboard -

Green Run:
GT: PIGYS GO OINK
Map:Town

nSpire v

nSpire v

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Victory, can I enter for the Xbox leaderboard? (big fan of home posts btw)

J

jollygymsocks

Reaction score
Sin$
GT- DSB Jolly

I'll be available eastern time usually after 6 pm every day. Some days I have school assignments so I can't always promise I'm available. But I'd love to enter this leaderboard!

Afrochubman

Afrochubman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

ain't+nobody+got+time+for+that.jpg

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be glad to enter this contest. GT: iBacon HD.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, after I get put onto the leaderboards I will gladly be a ref. :smile: Also, for Tranzit you needa have no bank nor fridge.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register