What's new

Discussion Se7enSins Xbox One Modern Warfare Remastered 1v1 Tournament

Do you want more Xbox One tournaments in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuddly Cory

Cuddly Cory

Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck to everyone who enters
(Following post since I don't have enough to participate)

I'm curious to see who will win
I'll follow as well. I've lurked this site for a long time but never made an account. Seeing that tournaments might be a thing made me make an account. Now I just need to get the posts and likes required to enter!

CLXDefault

CLXDefault

Enjoying Life!
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Now this is what we need to start doing it brings the Se7ensins members together as a family.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
1v1 Free for all, or SND?
FFA. Is 1v1 SND a thing? Never ever thought of that as something that people would be interested in.

Good luck to everyone who enters
(Following post since I don't have enough to participate)

I'm curious to see who will win
I'll follow as well. I've lurked this site for a long time but never made an account. Seeing that tournaments might be a thing made me make an account. Now I just need to get the posts and likes required to enter!
This is what I wanted to hear. I'm still not sure if I want to keep requirements for future tournaments, but if people are willing to sign up and be part of the website so they can play in tournaments, I think that's worth it.

I may, however, lower the post requirement to 50 or something in future tournaments.

Cuddly Cory

Cuddly Cory

Reaction score
Sin$
FFA. Is 1v1 SND a thing? Never ever thought of that as something that people would be interested in.

This is what I wanted to hear. I'm still not sure if I want to keep requirements for future tournaments, but if people are willing to sign up and be part of the website so they can play in tournaments, I think that's worth it.

I may, however, lower the post requirement to 50 or something in future tournaments.
Hopefully I can squeeze in by then! If this hits off, I'd be willing to throw small donations to the prize pool in future events. Nothing huge but $10 here and there wouldn't be bad. Good luck to those in this months tourney! I'm excited to see who wins!

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
DctrWoolyNipples

DctrWoolyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What Region are you from? (Canada, USA, Europe, etc): NC, USA

Did you join/request to join the Se7enSins Xbox One Club? (Yes/No): Yes I sent a request to join.

Do you accept the rules and guidelines and have read the FAQ? (Yes/No): yes.

Last edited:
Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
4 more openings left and Monday is the last day to sign up. I'm hoping we can fill the spots before then.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
With 4 openings left and only 1 day left to sign up, I'm going to remove the post and like requirements so everyone can join in.

NoWhiteLighters NoWhiteLighters Cuddly Cory Cuddly Cory You two are in if you still are interested. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.

DctrWoolyNipples

DctrWoolyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did i miss the competition? is it today? lol

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
did i miss the competition? is it today? lol
Sign ups ended Monday (yesterday). Once I get everything sorted, it'll start. Hopefully sometime next week.

To everyone:

Thank you to all who want to participate. We got 14 members signed up so some members will have to play more matches than others. That's why I wanted an even 16 people to sign up, but unfortunately, that didn't happen.

Look for another post in the next couple days with the bracket. If everything goes well, matches should start next week, so be prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register