• Views 14,764
Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There's one called Se7enSinsOfficial that was already made when I was checking out, but I saw no mention of it on Slack, so I assume it's someone who randomly made it. I decided not to make one for the site myself because I didn't want to risk getting rekt by Microsoft.
That was me, I was going to make a thread buy my internet went down.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Spooze Spooze , it let's me put the name as Se7inSins. I didn't make it though because I don't want to risk getting rekt by Microsoft like Cakes said.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Spooze Spooze , it let's me put the name as Se7inSins. I didn't make it though because I don't want to risk getting rekt by Microsoft like Cakes said.
You cant use it because someone already made a group with the name. You cant get rekt by Microsoft because they have word blacklists.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant use it because someone already made a group with the name. You cant get rekt by Microsoft because they have word blacklists.
Told me it was available. Also, not taking the chances.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I didn't want to spell it wrong on purpose. I'd rather have Se7enSins or something related to it (like 7S or 7Sins.)

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in the preview program but it doesn't look like I have access to these clubs yet :/

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I didn't want to spell it wrong on purpose. I'd rather have Se7enSins or something related to it (like 7S or 7Sins.)
Yeah true, it was close though so I figured I would say something.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe they are releasing this update in waves. You could check your settings and see if you can manually update.
When you get the message, you must wait 3-5 days for enrollment (shown on app), when you are you get a update if on instant on.

crovean

crovean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
A

AcidOscar

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try later thanks not sure about preview program Sony had new update today so I'll look into it

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Official 7Sins Club ("Se7ensins" doesn't work)

How to join (Currently only available to Preview Members - Being released in waves)
  1. Go to the Community tab.
  2. Select "Clubs on Xbox" on the right side.
  3. Select "Find a club" on the top of the page.
  4. Search for Official 7Sins Club and request to join.
  5. I will then accept your request asap.
  6. Once I accept your request, it'll send you an invite to the Club. Be sure to accept it.
*If you want me to remind you when I send you the invite, post here and I'll quote you when I send it.

Purpose of a club

Basically, it's just a way for people to play together.

With the new update, alongside with clubs, they also added looking for group. The nice thing about clubs is that looking for group works with it. People within the club can look for a group and other people in the club will see it and can join up together.

There's also a club party chat. Someone can start it up and others in the club can join.

The only feature that isn't available yet is club text chat. They stated that they still plan on adding it, it just won't be available at launch.
When will it be released for everyone else? Also, how many Clubs can you join?

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When will it be released for everyone else? Also, how many Clubs can you join?
It's still being released to Preview Members in waves, so I'm not sure. I'm guessing next month. You can join multiple clubs, but I'm not sure exactly how many, though.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's still being released to Preview Members in waves, so I'm not sure. I'm guessing next month. You can join multiple clubs, but I'm not sure exactly how many, though.
Cool! So are they sort of like Steam groups? Where you can go into one, see who's online and invite them etc.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool! So are they sort of like Steam groups? Where you can go into one, see who's online and invite them etc.
That's exactly what it's like. In your friends list, it'll show the clubs your in at the top and it'll say how many people in it are online.

Not many in the Se7enSins club though since it's still only for some preview members.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been thinking about this the past couple days. Since there are a few people out there who are concerned that something might happen to their account if they join the group, how would you guys feel if I made the club Private or Hidden?

That would require me to delete the club and then remake it on Private or Hidden, though.
  • Public Club (What it is now): Anyone can find the club, play, see the clubs content, and chat.
  • Private Clubs: Anyone can find the club. Only members can play, see the clubs content, and chat
  • Hidden Clubs: Only members can find the club, play, see the clubs content, and chat. (I'd need your gamertag to invite you)
So would you be more willing to join if it was Private or Hidden? I'm thinking Private would be the best choice.

Extinct Extinct I'm interested in your input.

Top Bottom
Login
Register