Status
Not open for further replies.
Lace Up

justintime810

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have any suggestions just put them in a reply... thanks, and remember on a iphone or ipod touch this will have a slider inside those little box things!
2mrz0va.png
and this is the wallpaper
2e51ouv.png

ICONS AND DOCK ONLY STATUS BAR IS DIFFERENT
2m3hi5d.png

xVVhiteboy

xVVhiteboy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's cool but Icons need to have somthing else.

Napapijri

Napapijri

Norway & Deadmau5 <3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In my point of view the Icons are a little over board with the Se7ensins but something to make it better would be, try to make it resemble the actual subject like the App have the 7s emblem on there in the background then have like a fade picture of the regular emblem of the app then put the overlay that over the 7s. If that makes sense :S

Lace Up

justintime810

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In my point of view the Icons are a little over board with the Se7ensins but something to make it better would be, try to make it resemble the actual subject like the App have the 7s emblem on there in the background then have like a fade picture of the regular emblem of the app then put the overlay that over the 7s. If that makes sense :S
ok so you are saying to take the 7s logo and put it as the background on the icon pic and then put a overlay of the original icon pic and fade it out a little bit, right?

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Anything without the mascot would be decent.

Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I should update my Se7ensins theme. its in my sig if anyone wants to check it out, its been on here for quite some time.

zomgwtfbbqbagel

zomgwtfbbqbagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Background is cool, but not feeling the icons so much... Too much 7s like l1g1t m0d said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register